What's next for Tyron Woodley after he disposes of Colby Covington?

I think Woodley gets out paced and loses a decision. But something about Till potentially stealing all of Woodley's momentum wouldn't bother me.

Fight Till... while St Pierre is making millions fighting Mcgregor and Khabib.

Hopefully MW. WW has gotten stale with him as champ. He's a helluva fighter, but can anyone honestly say they're excited to see his next fight?

A fight vs. Bobby Knuckles actually would get me excited and honestly, it's a very winnable fight for Woodley. Bobby has already shown a weakness vs. guys who can explode in quickly with big time power. Woodley can do that and he's not 40 years old and gassed out after three minutes of fighting.
People keep saying this, yet Romero won the fifth.

People keep saying this, yet Romero won the fifth.

Gassed > out of your feet. Bobby Knuckles was pretty much fighting out on his feet after that first big knockdown. Dude was hurt BAD.

The way Colby fights, he will get dropped very quickly. His punches are sloppy ass fuck and throws them without any real intentions. Woodley will drop him easily..

I don't like either but what little I have seen of Colby (hate that millennial name btw) the kid has hands. If Woodley can't take him down and Colby opens up and trades I see Woodley slumping to the ground. That kid has power and technique to go with it.
you must be blind. colby's punches are sloppy and doesn't exert any real power. He throws them without any intention.

The way Colby fights, he will get dropped very quickly. His punches are sloppy ass fuck and throws them without any real intentions. Woodley will drop him easily..
He hasn't been dropped yet and woodley has had 2 knockouts in 5 years.

new-york-black-panther-party-march-everett.jpg

Till, Usman, etc. Woodley has a line of decent challengers lining up to face him.

Jarl

most likely Usman or Till I think. He can go on TMZ and prey and beg for Conor or GSP as much as he wants but it just aint gonna happen. Fans can smell the desperation.

He won’t beat Colby so we don’t have to worry about it.

They got Till ready and waiting for Woodley.

He is going to put Colby in a body-cast.
He going to send Colby's consciousness into orbit. His consciousness might meet up with Glover's consciousness. Glover's still hasn't come back from when Rumble launched it.

Is gsp continues to fight and its not against whittaker its got to be woodly.

All this talk of dropping to 155 to fight mcgregor or khabib is rediculas.

Gsp vs woodly would be a huge fight and both of them will make crazy amounts of money. But gsp is clearly scared of woodly.

I was originally thinking Tyron wins, but if it goes to a decision it will favor Colby.
Tyron has got a very defensive style, almost scared to lose mentally.
Half of his fight have gone the distance and of those 3 of his losses were from decision.

It will be a case of Tyron has 5 rounds to knock Colby out, but if Colby can survive he should win.

Either way, Till will become champion, this fight is short lived glory.

Till will become champion

Till will never be the WW champion. He can't even make weight. Maybe MW champion once most of the current top 10 MW's are gone.

Back