What's next for Johny "Big Country" Hendricks?

LHW division until he can't make that weight anymore and eventually moves up to HW.

I can see him on some public access fishing show.

He should be forced to take a timeout like Weidman. Rest from fighting (without ballooning up), train cardio like a madman then go into mma training again and get down to WW were he might have a chance.

He should be forced to take a timeout like Weidman. Rest from fighting (without ballooning up), train cardio like a madman then go into mma training again and get down to WW were he might have a chance.
There is no way they are going to give him another WW fight. The guy's missed weight like 4 times and just missed 185 ffs.

There is no way they are going to give him another WW fight. The guy's missed weight like 4 times and just missed 185 ffs.

I know but that seems the only way I can think of how he could revive his career. Other than that its "welcome to the prelims" and maybe smaller orgs.

Everytime a Hendricks thread pops up I want to ask...what the hell is that yellow hairy thing on the plate:

o.jpg

Also when did Hendricks have a mullet?

Probably what the waitress at a late night diner is asking him right now.

Everytime a Hendricks thread pops up I want to ask...what the hell is that yellow hairy thing on the plate:

o.jpg

It's a baked potato covered with sour cream, and shredded cheese.

Back