Social Whats happening in Philadelphia ?

I very rarely get personal or resort to name calling unless it is done to me first. So we can just agree to avoid that in the future on both our parts. Deal?
Yeah. You're asking a lot of me because I can be immature & petty with the best of them. But I guess thats fair. Sure.

There is something completely broken in the black community. This is a culture that shames you for having an education, for being kind, etc. .

Nope.

Whites are the ones most skeptical about the value of post high school education:

ST_2016.10.06_Jobs-65.png

https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2016/10/06/5-the-value-of-a-college-education/

Anecdotally, anyone that's been to a graduation ceremony where there's black kids has noticed that not only do they not shame you for achieving educational milestones, they celebrate with THE most enthusiasm of any group. It's like they just won the Super Bowl.

Oh, here’s some good shit. Meatball, the tub of shit live-streaming herself encouraging the looting and rioting whom was charged with seven counts, has a lawyer that claims that the media coverage was “an all out assault on black and brown people” and was racist. She described her client as bubbly and infectious, which might be a partial misprint. I think she meant to say “bubble-shaped” but she is infectious in that she spreads the virus that causes shitbag entitlement. She also claimed her client makes fun-loving videos that elicit laughs. I don’t remember her exact words, but this was the gist of it.

People will blame this on poverty but I've traveled to many third world countries and never seen such awful behavior from locals. There is something completely broken in the black community. This is a culture that shames you for having an education, for being kind, etc. There's a video I watched not too long ago on Reddit about a kid that is helping out a stray cat and the others bully him badly for it. Something needs to change or we'll have a lot more racists in this country and that makes me feel sorry for those that are hard working and want to distance themselves from these thugs.

That's because in third world countries the government would probably just shoot everyone in the street.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...iladelphia-is-jailed-on-2-5m-bail/ar-AA1hKBeR

Philly biker, in a fit of road rage, jumps off of bike and attacks woman’s vehicle while her kids are inside. He smashes windows and then headbutts her in the face while wearing a helmet.

What is absolutely fucking insane to me is that the prosecutor wanted a $5 million dollar bond for this guy. He got a 2.5 million dollar bond. He didn’t kill anyone, didn’t shoot anyone, didn’t carjack anyone and he got an insanely high bond. DA larry krasner has been a huge proponent of ending cash bail and has been releasing people on personal recognizance or pr bonds in which there is no required money put down, just a promise to stay out of trouble and show up for court. krasner has released carjackers on pr bonds or very low bond, only for them to continue their crimes with one case where a released carjacker went on to rob and murder a temple student.

Philly congressman violently car jacked

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59764824

Almost all of last week’s looters were released on pr bonds and the following article discusses krasner talking about completely removing the bail system

https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/28/philadelphia-looters-free-soros-da-cashless-bail/

I take it back guys. I've just watched videos of Chinese, Korean and Indonesian "youths" doing the same. I've just seen a video where Indian kids with Sikh heritage were rooting Nike stores and burning cars.

I take it all back.

Oh sorry I didn't see any of the above. I was mistaken. It was just African Americans. Didn't see any other racial minority within a country mile. My bad.

Oh wait. I've just seen the exact same in the UK in London. Africans. You were right.

Oh wait hang on

It wasn't Africans. It was actually black British, something like 5th generation. The Africans were busy. Scoring the best grades in every school they attend. Same with the Indians. Remember the riots a few years ago? Who held Fort? The Sikhs. They took outside their stores with weapons and said "you will not destroy what we've built" when the looters came.

We all know who's doing this. It's not even about skin colour. Because Africans aren't doing it. It's naturalised, localised blacks who despise where they've grown up, have nothing going for them and are genuinely stupid (several teacher friends have told me black Africans and Turks are great students whereas black Brits are nightmare students)

Address the problem at the root. Poor family ethics. Gang culture. Single mother families.

Pennsylvania is a crucial battleground state and Philadelphia was a big player in the 2020 election farce.

They can't afford to piss off their voter base there.

There you go.

This is what they do, make excuses for the criminals.

krasner is such an unbelievable piece of shit and he is furthering along the total decay of that city. His policies are making criminals more emboldened to commit crimes. The thugs even call him “uncle larry” because he gives them gifts such as a pr bond on a serious crime.

Meanwhile, a white guy kicks out the windows on a vehicle and headbutts a woman, committing the crime of battery(a misdemeanor) and he gets 2.5 million dollar bond. krasner’s office asked for five million.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...iladelphia-is-jailed-on-2-5m-bail/ar-AA1hKBeR

Philly biker, in a fit of road rage, jumps off of bike and attacks woman’s vehicle while her kids are inside. He smashes windows and then headbutts her in the face while wearing a helmet.

What is absolutely fucking insane to me is that the prosecutor wanted a $5 million dollar bond for this guy. He got a 2.5 million dollar bond. He didn’t kill anyone, didn’t shoot anyone, didn’t carjack anyone and he got an insanely high bond. DA larry krasner has been a huge proponent of ending cash bail and has been releasing people on personal recognizance or pr bonds in which there is no required money put down, just a promise to stay out of trouble and show up for court. krasner has released carjackers on pr bonds or very low bond, only for them to continue their crimes with one case where a released carjacker went on to rob and murder a temple student.

Almost all of last week’s looters were released on pr bonds and the following article discusses krasner talking about completely removing the bail system

https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/28/philadelphia-looters-free-soros-da-cashless-bail/

fuck that kid.

He also assaulted the female driver (while wearing his helmet ) and pointed a gun.
Slap all of them with high dollar bonds I say.

fuck that kid.

He also assaulted the female driver (while wearing his helmet ) and pointed a gun.
Slap all of them with high dollar bonds I say.

I am fine with high bonds. I think asking for 5 million and getting 2.5 million is absolutely insane for what the crime actually was. What I really have a problem with is that krasner asks for a 5 million dollar bond for this crime and the guy is white, but he refuses to prosecute felons with illegal firearms because the suspects are almost always poc. He also grants personal recognizance bonds for violent poc suspects with long criminal records. Pr bonds are no money down and a pinky swear to behave and show up to court, even if they have a history of violating bond and not showing for court.

I have to add that DA’s don’t set the bond. That is up to judges and bail commissions, however, the DAs office can request a higher or lower bond. krasner (never capitalized because I have no respect for him) has argued and campaigned to eliminate cash bond and has had a big impact on the amount for bonds. The da sets the tone and influences the culture surrounding criminal justice and that bleeds over into the judges and bond committees. When you see some of the bonds listed below, keep in mind that krasner requested 5 million dollar bond for a man that broke car windows, head butted a woman while wearing a helmet, and after his gun fell out of his pants, he picked it up and pointed it her. Violent, yes, but many of the crimes listed below are for armed robberies using firearms and one violent rape of a 13 year old and his bond was set at 8 times lower and he was also already out on bond for a violent, near fatal crime.

Progressive DAs are ruining the criminal justice system and making things more dangerous. Here are a few stories. This first one isn’t Philly, but kim foxx is progressive like krasner and her office gave two men plea deals for probation for unlawful use of a firearm-meaning they were shooting that firearm or using it in other crimes. Probation? In a gun free zone?

https://bearingarms.com/camedwards/2022/04/29/pair-arrested-for-chicago-carjacking-while-out-on-bond-n5784

Philly third degree murder suspect out on bond arrested for looting. He walked up and punched a guy in the face, knocking him out and hitting his head on pavement and dying-he gets bond?
https://www.fox29.com/news/philadel...-bail-for-deadly-incident-outside-club-da.amp

Infamous Philly case where josephus davis was arrested for armed robbery. Took plea deal and was given 18 months of supervised release. For fucking armed robbery! Then, he was charged with a kidnapping and carjacking. His bond was set at 100k. When you compared this to the biker incident who got 2.5 million, seems a bit unfair. But it gets worse-they reduced his bond to just 12,000! He bonds out for putting down 1,200 and while out on bond, he robs a temple student and murders him.

Case where two men were charged in series of armed robberies using guns. I think it was nine charges, but I could be wrong and I am not going back to check. Bond set at 75 k for one and 100k for the other. Both were able to post bond-how? Probably drug money because they got busted for dealing as well. While out on bond, they committed more violent crimes.
https://www.inquirer.com/news/cente...rm-larry-krasner-20211220.html?outputType=amp

Here’s another really bad one. Man absolutely brutally beats random white guy in Philly with group of others. They really fucked him up. Knocked him out and he began having a seizure and they kept beating on him. He has permanent brain damage and was in a coma for a month, he also had to have an emergency tracheotomy, and has permanent damage to his jaw-presumably from it being broken, but they didn’t say. His bond was set at 75k, which the little fucker was able to post. Then, while out on bond for that, he brutally and violently raped a 13 year old girl in from of her toddler aged sibling. Warrants were issued and he turned himself in. His bond for that crime was set at 300k!!?

And yet the fuck tard soft on crime libs still deny this is the reason these crimes continue. Philly has Krasner, NYC has Bragg, SF has Boudin....these asshats are doing more obvious damage and the Libs still say "Well its the economy" "Its housing costs" etc

And yet the fuck tard soft on crime libs still deny this is the reason these crimes continue. Philly has Krasner, NYC has Bragg, SF has Boudin....these asshats are doing more obvious damage and the Libs still say "Well its the economy" "Its housing costs" etc

San Fran had boudin. He was recalled. Don’t forget Chicago has Kim foxx, la has george gascon, Baltimore had marylin mosby, Austin has jose garza and I could list a dozen more

Back