Whats good on Apple TV ?

Slow horses.
Gary Oldman did not age well.

Forgot to mention:
The Last Thing He Said (Jennifer Garner show)
Mosquito Coast (haven't watched much of S2 yet)

The serial killer show was Shining Girls. Saying what genre it is would be spoilers.

These were ok.

Shameless bump since I just had surgery and have a lot of time to kill

Forgot to mention:
The Last Thing He Said (Jennifer Garner show)
Mosquito Coast (haven't watched much of S2 yet)

The serial killer show was Shining Girls. Saying what genre it is would be spoilers.

These were ok.
I watched Last Thing He Told Me and enjoyed it.

Thought Jen G and Angourie Rice gave strong performances and the story was solid. Probably going to read the book
(I ordered it in my local library)

For all mankind
silo
severance
slow horses
foundation
black bird
tehran
Servant

Apple is coming out with a Band of Brothers series this January.

I watched Last Thing He Told Me and enjoyed it.

Thought Jen G and Angourie Rice gave strong performances and the story was solid. Probably going to read the book
(I ordered it in my local library)
I'd watch 3 seasons of Slow Horses and 2 seasons of Tehran next.

I just read Slow Horses was renewed for Season 5 before Season 4 is out.

I'd watch 3 seasons of Slow Horses and 2 seasons of Tehran next.

I just read Slow Horses was renewed for Season 5 before Season 4 is out.
Alright, thanks for the tip.

Currently watching the Monsters/godzilla one that they are promoting the shit out of... can't think of the name, Kurt Russell is in it.
It's pretty good. I might start hanging out in basement to watch stuff on my big ass HD projector, which usually makes visually oriented stuff more fun to watch. Also I ate some gummies, well, a gummy, so I am in the proper mindset to zone out in the dark.

Alright, thanks for the tip.

Currently watching the Monsters/godzilla one that they are promoting the shit out of... can't think of the name, Kurt Russell is in it.
It's pretty good. I might start hanging out in basement to watch stuff on my big ass HD projector, which usually makes visually oriented stuff more fun to watch. Also I ate some gummies, well, a gummy, so I am in the proper mindset to zone out in the dark.
Monarch mostly sucks, but the most recent episode started getting more interesting.

Monarch mostly sucks, but the most recent episode started getting more interesting.
I'm enjoying it for the most part, it is a little slow paced at times, but I am zooted out of my mind on tons of opiates, muscle relaxers and THC/CBD gummies, so I would probably be happy watching infomercials.

Just apple ? Do you have any other services ? Ted lasso was only thing I have watched in apple but if you have Amazon mrs maisel and jack ryan good , Hulu I’m watching dark side of the ring, hbo go has a show called peacemaker that is really good

We are watching Monarch right now. I am enjoying it.

I liked Mythic Quest and am watching Ted Lasso with wife.

Just apple ? Do you have any other services ? Ted lasso was only thing I have watched in apple but if you have Amazon mrs maisel and jack ryan good , Hulu I’m watching dark side of the ring, hbo go has a show called peacemaker that is really good

Peacemaker is fucking awesome. One of my favorites.
It is whacky and over the top crazy.

p20861903_b_h9_ab.jpg

Didn’t they just make a snoopy tv show??

I’ve seen clips on instagram and it looks good.

Severance is the best show on tv/streaming not named The Curse or Scavengers Reign

Whatever happened to Netflix's live tv they were supposed to be developing. Everyone else has live tv. It has taken over.

Saw an article say the new Markie Mark secret agent dad movie is the most watched movie in Apple TV+ history. I guess I'll try it later.

Back