Whatever happened to our boy L?

That's Angie?

Yes

51-XFz-GTI7-SL-AC.jpg

I remember them having goat avatar and I wanted to ask who the sexy mysterious chick is but I noticed he has not posted for 5 years. Is @Liquid Smoke ok?

Also who is this sexy chick?

View attachment 1041963
That's Angelina Jolie. The woman that single handedly ruined millions of women's faces as they inject collagen into their lips trying to look like her.

They look stupid.

Dunno i wonder where Jackie Blue is havent seen him in a long time

He went to the basement to go find @Ronnie911

I remember him and at first I thought they were talking about the infamous Donny but then I heard this dude was supposed to check the basement for noise and never came back.

Link is broken. Nothing is being shown.

That's Angelina Jolie. The woman that single handedly ruined millions of women's faces as they inject collagen into their lips trying to look like her.

They look stupid.

To be fair, she was able to get prime Brad Pitt.

Dunno i wonder where Jackie Blue is havent seen him in a long time

Another name I haven't in ages. I do remember Jackie Blue as well. Goddamn I wonder what happens to these posters.

I remember him and at first I thought they were talking about the infamous Donny but then I heard this dude was supposed to check the basement for noise and never came back.

Link is broken. Nothing is being shown.

To be fair, she was able to get prime Brad Pitt.

Another name I haven't in ages. I do remember @Jackie blue as well.
Yeah dont know Sherdog user whereabouts are a rabbit hole on its own lol hope he is well.

No i meant the mod @HollywoodJack cant tag him for some reason.

The strange part was, I couldn't tag liquid smoke either when I was writing the OP. His name was not popping during the @ but then after posting the thread, I now see the thread.

Weirdly enough, I tagged a guy name Jackie but I also remember a Jackie Blue. I don't remember @Hollywood Jack though.

Oh Hollywood jack tag works, you just have to put a space between Hollywood and jack.

The strange part was, I couldn't tag liquid smoke either when I was writing the OP. His name was not popping during the @ but then after posting the thread, I now see the thread.

Weirdly enough, I tagged a guy name Jackie but I also remember a Jackie Blue. I don't remember @Hollywood Jack though.

Oh Hollywood jack tag works, you just have to put a space between Hollywood and jack.
Those sherdog upgrades make sherdog better one update at a time. Free ads included.

Those sherdog upgrades make sherdog better one update at a time. Free ads included.

They do, I am actually kind of used to the ads. The worse Sherdog ad was the Wolverine one in 2009. God I hated that with a passion. It would be a giant pop up and there was a delay on the clicking the x to close the pop up and if you clicked too soon, it would take you to the promotional page.

Current one is easy to maneuver or ignore. Also I realized Jackie Blue and Hollywood are the same person. The blue was their mode avatar. I think he posts here but not as much.

Back