What would your ideal Utopia be?

Strange King

Strange Music
@Silver
Reaction score
I asked this question because in these times we have probably the most peaceful time in the history of the world. There is always going to be problems but we have not world war, races have come together, we are accepting of almost anything but its not perfect . we have come to a sort paradox where we just gripe over every little thing.

I feel like most of what we deal with in America is 1st world problems. Problems a poor nation couldn't give a fuck about.

Realistically what would be your Utopia?

Early United States without the racism. When everyone trusted everyone and communities helped each other out. The 1950s was a cool place too. People didn't feel obligated to lock their doors when they leave their house. Again, without the racism.

I asked this question because in these times we have probably the most peaceful time in the history of the world. There is always going to be problems but we have not world war, races have come together, we are accepting of almost anything but its not perfect . we have come to a sort paradox where we just gripe over every little thing.

I feel like most of what we deal with in America is 1st world problems. Problems a poor nation couldn't give a fuck about.

Realistically what would be your Utopia?

Island with an abundance of cats. @lsa @kevy2pale @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Back