What would you think of a TUF: Military edition?

Well, I don't think that would necessarily reflect badly or in any other way on the military, but on the individual.

I'd agree. But an all-military cast will mean guaranteed military guys as heels on the show.

It's not the end of the world, but all things equal, I doubt the military would be particularly in favor of an all-military TUF. What happens on TUF is not really consistent with what the military presents in its recruiting and image ads.

Basically an entire series of hearing why each fighter is a true hero.

[QUOTE="ions82, post: 118430125, member: 468141"]I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you've never been in the military. There's probably MORE 'baggery in the the military than in the general MMA population. If it were filmed on bases, heavily edited, and turned into some sort of ra-ra-America type of thing, I can see it happening. Current TUF format? No way.

I'm in the military right now, thank you very much.

I don't think it should be filmed on bases or anything. Just film it in the tuf house. You'll probably see some ribbing between the different branches. I doubt you'll see anything on the level of Julian Lane or something like that.[/QUOTE]
Awesome idea bruh so many of our armed forces wrestle,box,muay Thai,g grapple it would be a good switch for the show.

As long as Tim Kennedy is not involved, I would try to watch it.

SJW vs. Rednecks would be awesome.
Also:
Blacks vs White cops.
Jews vs Nazis.
Japanese vs Chinese.
Irish vs Northen Irish.
Russian vs American.
Cat lovers vs Dog lovers.
Streamate Vs Chaturbate......Ratings Gold.

Sounds like a low-talent shit show and boring. Plus we deserve a longer break from Tim Kennedy.

I would avoid it like I've never avoided a thing in my life.

Suzie rotten crotch, Jodie, and LCPL smucketelli will make appearances

obama-umbrella-meme.jpg

Back