• Rockhold vs Vitor

• Rockhold vs Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's Time for another Bisping Vs Belfort

vitor vs rockhold for the interim belt
at 221
or
rockhold vs romeo for the interim belt

i want to see the lion vitor become a champion and it's highly likely to happen if he fought luke rockhold at 221

THOSE THAT THINK I AM TROLLING MUST BE CASUALS BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THE UFC WORKS
Vitor wins then Franklin can come out of retirement and win title

vitor vs rockhold for the interim belt
at 221
or
rockhold vs romeo for the interim belt

i want to see the lion vitor become a champion and it's highly likely to happen if he fought luke rockhold at 221

THOSE THAT THINK I AM TROLLING MUST BE CASUALS BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THE UFC WORKS

Hahaha, Victor?! Really? GTFO!

I'd rather have sex with a dude

anigif_original-grid-image-26394-1421415362-7.gif

You should have put Rockhold vs Bisping III as a 3rd option.

infact i feel bad for Bisping, guy is a fighter thru and thru and this woulda been a way way better payday.

Vitor is a shell of himself so this isn't much of a choice...

I wish Gegard, maybe ,wasn't so quick to deflect--- Rockhold v. Mousasi was the middleweight fight I wanted to see above any other.

I don't care about seeing rockhold destroy old man vitor. If vitor wasn't on the stuff when they first fought hed a gotten beat then most likely.

Salthard vs Vitor?? Who the fuck wants to see that squash match?
Unfortunately the only fight in the top ten which isnt a squash match for Vitor at this point is that flake Hall, damn.!!

Yoel vs anyone is must-see.

Rockhold/Romero is the much better fight, but I'd give it up for Rockhold/Vitor on tomorrow's card. I'm a fuckin junkie.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back