What would you rate the UFC 297 card out of 10? And which fights are you looking forward to?

Rate UFC 297 card

• 1 worst card in history

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 2 absolute garbage card

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • 3 below average card

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • 4 slightly bad card

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • 5 (okay card)

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • 6 slightly good card

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • 7 good card

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • 8 great card

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 9 Very great card

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 10. GOAT level card

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Card overall doesn't look that good. I'll be that guy and say Robertson vs Viana has the potential to be a fun grapple heavy fight with both women being good on the ground. Outside of the main event, I'm probably looking forward to that fight the most.

For a PPV the main card is weak as fuck imo, but looks like some pretty fun matchups, has low key exceeded expectations written all over it I reckon..

Sidey vs Taveras rematch should be sweet, also Jourdain vs Woodson, Curtis vs Barriault, Allen vs Evloev, and the main event are the fights I'm looking forward to most, but plenty of decent matchups.. Just not one's i'd be happy to pay UFC PPV prices for.

Super excited for Bueno Silva vs Pennington.
Excited for Strickland vs du Plessis.

Moderately excited for a few other names on the card.

300 probably sapping all the cards around it. It's a 6 given their circumstances. Who knows if 300 will even deliver? But the cards before and after will suffer. It has a few good fights so it'll pass the time.

300 probably sapping all the cards around it. It's a 6 given their circumstances. Who knows if 300 will even deliver? But the cards before and after will suffer. It has a few good fights so it'll pass the time.
Both 298 and 299 are currently looking pretty damn good so not really, both of those cards are bound to have fights fall apart too though unfortunately.
297 really could of used those 2 LHW fights, fighters pulling out seems to be the norm these days though (mostly due to injury, i wonder if training standards have slipped these days since the injury rate is quite alarming)

I love the main event. I'm also looking forward to Mallot vs Magny, Barrieult vs Curtis, Allen vs Evloev, Jourdain vs Woodson, Viana vs Robertson.

I rated it a 7. It's a good card, but not enough marquee star power to call it a great card.

This is like an espn card you but on competing with a bowl game or something. On the bright side we'll all have alot of time for smoke breaks

I have thought of naming my future son Jones
But I don't know if it's a good idea placing so much pressure on my kids to live up to such unrealistic expectations
By naming my children after Saint Jones they are expected to be holy and pure and free of sin from birth until death which is impossible for mere mortals
But at the same if they strive to be even 5 percent as good human beings as jon jones then my job as a good father is complete
A risky move if you ask me... They could call him 'Son Jones' or they can call him 'Jones Son', which when pronounced quickly can sound Joe Son - which in its turn would put different expectations on his shoulders! Namely be full of sin - from birth until death, be unholy and impure... So there is a thin line

Looking forward to Sean/DDP and Allen / Evloev.

I would’ve voted below average. But a hell of a lot of cards are “slightly bad”, making “slightly bad” the new average.

So yeah. Slightly bad

If Sean's coach would stfu about Dana Sean might headline better selling cards...I'm not a shill but I know not to burn bridges

its a 5, main event is interesting, Allen/Evloev is good, Mallot/Magny too but its not 295 296 298 299 300 etc. Losing Jan/Rakic and Reyes/Ulberg hurts it too.

This is what I found on tapology, please correct me if theres any changes to the card

Thoughts on the card? Solid? trash? Great?

And which fights are you looking forward to
View attachment 1021680

Even I have to be a little critical of this card sir.
Main event is a good fight, but this whole card as a PPV after almost a month without fights?...Jeez Louise that's a tough pill to swallow.

3/10

I only really care about the Allen vs Evloev fight, and Jourdain is always worth watching.

Back