What would you do, booger sugar beach windfall?

Wouldn't even go near it. Consequences from being close to it could open up an extremely bad, life altering or even life ending, situation.

From another thread... SHOULD apply to EVERY Decision made in life.​

[QUOTE="WDSTK, post: 172104058] Remember any decision you make, you need to analyze the rewards and consequences to your life and loved ones next day , 1 year, 5 year, 10 year, 25 year and to the end of your life.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I've seen true romance so I won't be selling it.

So I'd probably just keep it preserved and use it myself for special occasions until I'm about 90 then I'd just snort whatever's left and go out on my own terms.

cocaine-motherfucker.gif

I would sell a few kilos per year for the rest of my life and tell nobody. Also i’d save some to give away at parties, i dont touch that shit personally but why not be generous..

Rule #1 - Do not touch Cartel stuff ever if you want to live. They will come looking for their shit, or their money.

Rule #2 - See Rule #1

We are screening Dr Zhivago baby!!

Gonna be a big box office weekend and then me and the misses are taking off to Mexico.

MV5BM2RiMDA0YWUtNzk3NC00NTMyLTliNzYtMjgyNTM1NzI5MjdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

amid-the-chaos-of-day.jpg

Easy peasy, sell it at 1/2 market value to my Crazy ass Ukrainian guy one shop over from mine that’s always doing shady ass shit. Has a fleet of other crazy AF Ukrainian dudes working for him at all times.

Any blow back they can deal with the crazy Uk’s.

Money in the bank.

Back