What would the reaction be if Jon beats Stipe, sticks around, and then decisively beats Tom?

7. jones gave aspinall 100 million USD

To start off - Jon can NEVER be a goat contender because he popped for steroids, it is that easy. And he is the only athlete in the world that pulses steroids.
And Jon did duck Ngannou who was one of the few people with a reach similar to Jons and who Jon could not out-size..

And as a Jones hater I will say this - I think he beats Tom. Tom only has 78 inch reach, so Jon would do his usual fingers in face shit which more or less stop 99% of his opponents offense. All we want is THAT HE FUCKING FIGHTS. And that he fights the most deserving people instead of cherypicking.

And just to explain why I don't like Jon - He is a steroid cheat. He is the dirtiest fighter ever in the UFC - so dirty the UFC had to change their rules because of him. At a personal level he is an absolute scumbag, a liar, a women beater, and just an all round piece of shit.

And I will go so far as to say that people who are aware of all of this, and still are fans of him - are scumbags too. And that is based on personal experiences.
a full grown man with a fully developed brain believe fighters are clean
lmao

also his actions outside the octagon doesnt matter
what matters is the quality of wins he had
the toughest and the hardest resume

mark munoz should be the MMA GOAT because hes the nicest person
according to all MMA fighters

people a 100 years from now will laugh at weirdos for truly believeing
that fighters are clean

Don't you think it's a little strange how fighters were racking up 10, 11, 12 title defenses before USADA and since USADA we have seen nothing close to that? Back then drug tests were basically an IQ test. That's very anomalous for fighters to be winning THAT much in title fights you have to be a little suspicious as to what was going on surrounding all the greats. Clean fighters are racking up all these title defenses against some guys who are using steroids and they are 100% clean themselves?

Very interesting point and something that would be worth of having it's own thread.

You had....

Jones - 11 title defenses 2011-2020
Aldo - 9 defenses 2010-2015
GSP - 10 defenses 2006 - 2013
Silva - 12 defenses 2006 - 2013
Johnson - 12 defenses 2013 - 2018

USADA came in the UFC in 2015 which was after GSP, Anderson, Aldo and most of Jones title defenses. So it does seem like a coincidence that these big title runs stopped. However, I don't think that PEDs had anything to do with it for a few reasons.

1. If the champs were on PEDs, then so would all the contenders. So in that sense, it all balances out and the champs wouldn't really have an advantage.
2. GSP, Anderson were defending from 2006 at at time where there was no 125, 135, 145 and 155 just started and there was no WMMA. Jones started defending in 2011 when 145 and 135 startted but still no 125 and WMMA. So the champs from 2006 to 2011 were defending more because there was less divisions and they needed to fill in more title fights. They were more active as a result.
3. UFC after 2016 moved towards two division champs. You had Izzy, Volk who were on big title defense streaks, among others move up and that stopped their rythem at their weight class.

I don't think USADA was a factor in not having these big title runs stop. I think it's the factors above and just timing where you had great fighters all at the same time. And the timing isn't exact, you had some in 2006, another one in 2010, 2011 and then 2013.

a full grown man with a fully developed brain believe fighters are clean
lmao

also his actions outside the octagon doesnt matter
what matters is the quality of wins he had
the toughest and the hardest resume

mark munoz should be the MMA GOAT because hes the nicest person
according to all MMA fighters

people a 100 years from now will laugh at weirdos for truly believeing
that fighters are clean
In Denmark we have a saying "thieves think everyone steals", so you oppinion says a lot about you, nothing about me.

What is funny is - All the other fighters, from broke people with no real teams, who come from poor countries, can pass drug tests. At the same time, a multi millionaire with one of the best teams in the world around him keeps popping for steroids.

So what you are saying is that Jon and his team are the most retarded and unproffessional people in all of MMA since he keeps popping.

And his quality of wins...Sure, if he had not cheated in each and every fight he has ever been in I would be impressed.

And if you don't think his actions outside the octagon should influence if you are a fan, it says everything about you. I feel sorry for you wife.

Last edited:
4 and 6 would be correct, but switch Khabib's name with Anderson Silva.
I realize this, but Silva fans generally aren't the ones having meltdowns about Jon. It's the Fedor, GSP, and Khabib guys pretty much every single time.

I realize this, but Silva fans generally aren't the ones having meltdowns about Jon. It's the Fedor, GSP, and Khabib guys pretty much every single time.

I guess we can't really pull the steroids card on Jon huh.

I guess we can't really pull the steroids card on Jon huh.
I don't really care about the steroids card to begin with. Pre-USADA, roids were so rampant that you can't say that the playing field was uneven, and you can't deny that both guys were running through other fighters who were on sauce too. One juiced fighter beats another juiced fighter=no controversy. With that being said though, yes, there's probably truth to that and why Silva fans don't have Jon Jones meltdowns the way fans of the other guys do (whom I'm not even convinced weren't also on roids as well).

People who don't like Jones have one thing in common - they do not like cheaters.

People who don't like Jones have one thing in common - they do not like cheaters.
They don't like cheaters who they already didn't like. Everyone else gets a pass. The Jones PED bitching is one of the worst cases of selective outrage that I've ever seen. Jon's the antichrist because of the PED stuff, but Vitor and Overeem get to be mythical fighters when they juice.

The reaction will be Jones scared of Alex at LHW or whoever the next HW contender is. There will always be a next guy and that next guy will always be the one who would be Jones.

They don't like cheaters who they already didn't like. Everyone else gets a pass. The Jones PED bitching is one of the worst cases of selective outrage that I've ever seen. Jon's the antichrist because of the PED stuff, but Vitor and Overeem get to be mythical fighters when they juice.
Jones has poked peoples eyes out from fight 1. The doping came later.

Don't you think it's a little strange how fighters were racking up 10, 11, 12 title defenses before USADA and since USADA we have seen nothing close to that? Back then drug tests were basically an IQ test. That's very anomalous for fighters to be winning THAT much in title fights you have to be a little suspicious as to what was going on surrounding all the greats. Clean fighters are racking up all these title defenses against some guys who are using steroids and they are 100% clean themselves?
Cuz only the camp was on steroids while everyone else was clean.

1 good win at HW ducked Francis, and the whole HW division when it was good and lost to reyes lol

It doesn't matter because he'll never fight him.

What the hell is wrong with everyone? Aspinall hasn't beaten anyone of note other than stiff Volkov. Same with Pavlovich - when he was on a nice KO streak, he was the biggest threat to everyone at HW, it's like people forgot he's mediocre. Aspinall has talent and is a very good prospect, but he has MANY tough fights ahead of him before he's remotely close to being the best and going down as one if the greats.

What the hell is wrong with everyone? Aspinall hasn't beaten anyone of note other than stiff Volkov. Same with Pavlovich - when he was on a nice KO streak, he was the biggest threat to everyone at HW, it's like people forgot he's mediocre. Aspinall has talent and is a very good prospect, but he has MANY tough fights ahead of him before he's remotely close to being the best and going down as one if the greats.
And this is how you try to argue that the nr.1 contender and the interrim champ does not deserve to fight the champ?

As I have said before - I think Jon beats Aspinall, but aspinall deserves, and have earned, the right to fight for the title.

To put it into perspective - There has never been an interrim champ that did not fight the champ when he returned.

Copium, complete and total, that's what would happen.

#1 is obvious, same as what happened with "future HW GOAT" Gane.

#2 is likely, even though UFC has already doled out suspensions under the new program.

Back