What would Nate vs Edgar look like?

Chuck Bass**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Assuming the judges didnt rob Edgar twice.

I think it will look similar to Nate/Gomi. Edgar uses his hands and head movement similar to the way Gomi does.

I think Nate would outbox him, but he wont KO him because Edgars got a good chin. Eventually a beat-up Edgar would go for the TD and Nate would finish him with a triangle choke in the 4th round.

At the end of the fight, Edgar's face will look like this

frankie_crop_exact.jpg

Edgar wins by wrestling. Not as dominant as Bendo cause he's much stronger.

Edgar beats Nate just as easy as Bendo.

Edgar is fast and has good head movement and a great gas tank along with awesome wrestling skills and he's very strong for a smaller guy, I think some of his opponents are surprised with how strong he is for his size.

It would be a good fight, but no way would it be anything like Nate vs. Gomi. Gomi keeps his hands pretty low, Edgar always has his hands up and he's constantly moving and cutting angles very well. Would be an extremely hard fight for Diaz and I wouldn't be surprised if Frankie got the UD at all.

Oh, and they didn't rob Edgar twice. I had Bendo winning the 1st fight in a close decision, but had Frankie winning 4-1 in the 2nd fight judging off the only time I've watched it, maybe I'll rewatch it, but I already know Frankie should have got that decision.

Nate would be making a lot of faces, hoping Frankie stays still long enough to get hit.

Edgar similar to Gomi??

Well done sir. You just made my day lol

If I'm not mistaken, TS stated in the PBP discussion that Bendo just kept Nate down and stalled the whole time. I'm sure this was the guy. Man I think somethings up with you, no offense

Frankie would have won a decision.

I can appreciate a positive attitude regarding that matchup but....

No, just no...

If I'm not mistaken, TS stated in the PBP discussion that Bendo just kept Nate down and stalled the whole time. I'm sure this was the guy. Man I think somethings up with you, no offense

I said he didnt take any risks in the fight

stopped reading after edgar gomi line

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa

Big fan of both, I think Frankie wins but I would still love to see their boxing exchanges.

Bendo is probably a tougher matchup for Diaz than Edgar is. I'd still pick Edgar by decision but Diaz was a better chance than he did against Bendo.

Back