What would happen if Trump's Twitter account were taken away?

JbModest

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Would he have a more effective presidency?

What else might happen?

Life would lose all comical meaning, sky would be more grey food more bland. Pussy less wet and dick less hard.

mkay.

Yes, his presidency would become instantly more effective. He would actually have to talk to the American people and stop hiding behind his phone

It's such a distraction and bites him in the ass most of the time.

CNN would have to find another way to get content.

Nothing would happen. Twitter going away is not going to magically change his personality or make him adept at any facet of governing. It would result in nothing more than a rise in bitchy podium speeches.

Right? I mean, it's propaganda, displaying his words verbatim...

I wasn't giving a take either way. I just know CNN is on in the break room here and whenever I walk in there, they are talking about a Trump tweet. I have no opinion about if that's good or bad. It just seems to fill a lot of that 24 hour news cycle.

I wasn't giving a take either way. I just know CNN is on in the break room here and whenever I walk in there, they are talking about a Trump tweet. I have no opinion about if that's good or bad. It just seems to fill a lot of that 24 hour news cycle.

Oh, CNN is overwhelmingly reporting on Trump but uhhhh. Wouldn't you be if you were a news channel and your president was flip flopping constantly and making fun of senators and judges and literally lying about everything? I mean it's unprecedented and it gives them ratings so

He'd probably react like a child.

QhCFbO.gif

Would he have a more effective presidency?

What else might happen?
Twitter would go back to the way it was two years ago with dwindling user base and not making a profit. Jack Dorsey would be out of the CEO job again lol.

Yes, his presidency would become instantly more effective. He would actually have to talk to the American people and stop hiding behind his phone
What if he just used Twitter on his desktop?

Unless he's tweeting, a lot of the time there is nothing of note from the white house. It's not like he is wowing everyone with his policy proposals.

Basically if you look at the things he tweets against you can get an idea of the things he'll do in the future. So there's that.

Oh, CNN is overwhelmingly reporting on Trump but uhhhh. Wouldn't you be if you were a news channel and your president was flip flopping constantly and making fun of senators and judges and literally lying about everything? I mean it's unprecedented and it gives them ratings so

What? My post was NOT a criticism of CNN. I really don't give a shit what they do. I've noticed them discussing Trumps tweets a lot. Then I see a thread titled "what would happen if trumps twitter account were taken away". My first thought was, CNN would need new content. I had no idea this was such sore spot with you guys. Jesus.

It's most of what we get from him, so it's gonna be on CNN and those channels a lot. Furthermore, it seems the only arena Donald Trump can speak candidly within.

Life would lose all comical meaning,

sky would be more grey food more bland. Pussy less wet and dick less hard.

mkay.
I dunno, pussy and dick strife is usually pretty good for comics. Plus, with bad weather and bad food everywhere, the comedy club becomes more appealing.

Back