What would be your reaction if Anderson beats Gastelum ?

Hopefully he doesn't start crying hysterically like the last time he beat a WW.

Well you have to admit he's the underdog here.. That would be a huge win for him, especially cause Gastelum will pose him big problems
Yah he's probably the underdog. Still wouldn't be suprised if he wins.

It's Anderson Silva

Shertards will still find a way to discredit Anderson if he wins.

"Gastelum is an inflated WW"
"Gastelum wasn't that good anyway, he beat over the hill guys"

I can see it now.
I think Anderson is a tougher matchup for Kevin than most ppl believe. He's a bigger, longer, counter-fighter with a decent chin and Gastelum is an aggressive pressure fighter. He's tailor made for the young Anderson, however, Anderson did look like shit and very slow in the Brunson fight.

Anderson Silva is still capable of delivering some cool moments. Sometimes he shows flashes of past brilliance, it's just that they don't lead to a finish as often as they did in the past. It wouldn't surprise me to see him catching Gastelum with some jumping knee or a front kick. He did almost knock out Michael Bisping.

If he wins:

71379f695df657a31c2dfe626828865b.jpg

If he wins by HL reel KO:

5TC636.gif

Shertards will still find a way to discredit Anderson if he wins.

"Gastelum is an inflated WW"
"Gastelum wasn't that good anyway, he beat over the hill guys"

I can see it now.
I think Anderson is a tougher matchup for Kevin than most ppl believe. He's a bigger, longer, counter-fighter with a decent chin and Gastelum is an aggressive pressure fighter. He's tailor made for the young Anderson, however, Anderson did look like shit and very slow in the Brunson fight.
I agree except for the chin part and that's why Gastelum will win. No way Anderson gets out without Gastelum tapping that chin. Tap tap taparoo.

Goats dont use steroids
Only used after a snapped leg and performed like shit

GOATs don't run away from the sport for no reason and don't run away from the biggest challenge of their title reign

GOATs can also finish fights

I'm rooting for Kelvin, but I expect Silva to "win". Reach advantage considered, Andy should be able to dance around Kelvin for however rounds necessary and edge out another decision.

Back