What would be worse (more damaging) to your corpse?

death_by_teeps

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Say you are tied up in a chair and your captors invite 3 mma legends into the room, and are kind enough to let you choose your punishment.

Option #1: A prime roided up CroCop is allowed to unleash 3 of his nastiest left kicks flush to the dome.

Option #2: A prime McGod gets to drop 5 of his left straights to your temple.

Option #3: Rampage just gets to pick you up by the chair and slam you on your head, twice.

Which form of punishment would you choose, and why?

I'm not suicidal, so I'd let the little guy punch me. I'm sure it would hurt, he'd probably even knock me out, maybe even break my jaw or other bones in my face. But I'd walk away from it and wouldn't be crippled. The other 2 options probably result in death, deformity, or paralyzed.

Edit: Just realized that it said shots to the temple. I'd still rather take those than the other options.

Secret Option #4.

giphy.gif

Option 2 easily, I'd die from the other two.

McGregor's left. He TKOs people. He's not the real hardest hitting 145er.

Take the 5 lefts from the irishman.

Loled hard at "left kicks flush to the dome"

How many strikes l equal one dick suck? I may be able to answer you better in those terms

Say you are tied up in a chair and your captors invite 3 mma legends into the room, and are kind enough to let you choose your punishment.

Option #1: A prime roided up CroCop is allowed to unleash 3 of his nastiest left kicks flush to the dome.

Option #3: Rampage just gets to pick you up by the chair and slam you on your head, twice.

The slam, try and land without breaking in half and watch out for the headbut.

Easily option 2. McG's strikes are super effective in part because they're counters to strikes, hitting when the other guy doesn't see them. Even tied up you'd be able to roll your head with it a bit.

Not sure how you'd compare them to a CC headkick or Rampage slam tbh TS.

The slam, try and land without breaking in half and watch out for the headbut.

If you weren't tied to a chair and he didn't specifically say 'on your head' then I'd agree with you.

The idea of getting slammed by anyone while tied to a chair is nightmare material.

Easily option 2. McG's strikes are super effective in part because they're counters to strikes, hitting when the other guy doesn't see them. Even tied up you'd be able to roll your head with it a bit.

Not sure how you'd compare them to a CC headkick or Rampage slam tbh TS.

Hmmmm, well how about making it more interesting then? Like, McGod gets an extra 35 free shots?

Better take the head kicks then and hope I can turn my body/tuck my head into my shoulders or bump the chair enough to take some of the sting out of them. The trick would be to stay conscious so you're not a sitting duck.

Better take the head kicks then and hope I can turn my body/tuck my head into my shoulders or bump the chair enough to take some of the sting out of them. The trick would be to stay conscious so you're not a sitting duck.
agreed

"A prime roided up CroCop"
"A prime McGod"

Yeahhh... Rite... McNuggets making it to FW "clean"..

DAFOOKOUTTAHERE!

Last edited:
If you weren't tied to a chair and he didn't specifically say 'on your head' then I'd agree with you.

The idea of getting slammed by anyone while tied to a chair is nightmare material.

I missed the tied to a chair part lol, agreed.

Back