What will the generation boys & girls raised 30 years from now be like???

Brother he said in the future, this shit is already happening now.
True. What I said times 10 i suppose.

It's really, very sad tbh. Friend of mine is a teacher and says he has to be super delicate with kids now. So as not to lose his job or send a kid over the edge. Says everyone gets an easy pass now and doesnt envy university professors as they have it worse.

Work force is no different. Parents are mainly clueless as to how to deal with it and refuse to actually discipline their kids.

Its honestly a nightmare any which way you look at it. Best thing to do is probably home school your kid if you have resources and make sure you spend time with them and dont just coddle them. Gotta be a bit hard on them at times and hope they dont cry everytime they fall or dont get what they want.

It all begins with the parents.

I think there will be a backlash against all this nonsense and 30 years from now it will return to semi-normal.

People will see the consequences of the Western world making bad decisions so countries like China and India will learn from our example and not follow suit.

And since those will be the 2 world powers by then, other countries will follow their lead and ignore silly places like the US and UK where people don't even know what gender they are.

I think this too. I am a bit worried about the counter shift though as I don't think it's going to be a smooth slide back to normal.

It's very clear that average IQ in the US has been in steady decline because of immigration from lower average IQ nations. The US will resemble something like Brazil where the whites live inside gated communities with 30 foot walls with barbed wire, their numbers dwindle as the country becomes even worse. The country will lose its status as the world leader in science and technology to East Asian countries. The same will happen to Scandinavian countries who opened up their borders 10 years ago.

Japanese and Chinese as well as other homogenous nations average national IQ remain similar.

map-each-states-average-iq.png

National Geographic posted what the average American will look like in 2050

159.jpg

True. What I said times 10 i suppose.

It's really, very sad tbh. Friend of mine is a teacher and says he has to be super delicate with kids now. So as not to lose his job or send a kid over the edge. Says everyone gets an easy pass now and doesnt envy university professors as they have it worse.

Work force is no different. Parents are mainly clueless as to how to deal with it and refuse to actually discipline their kids.

Its honestly a nightmare any which way you look at it. Best thing to do is probably home school your kid if you have resources and make sure you spend time with them and dont just coddle them. Gotta be a bit hard on them at times and hope they dont cry everytime they fall or dont get what they want.

It all begins with the parents.

Most parents don't have discipline of faculty themselves, how will they discipline their children?

It's very clear that average IQ in the US has been in steady decline because of immigration from lower average IQ nations. The US will resemble something like Brazil where the whites live inside gated communities with 30 foot walls with barbed wire, their numbers dwindle as the country becomes even worse. The country will lose its status as the world leader in science and technology to East Asian countries. The same will happen to Scandinavian countries who opened up their borders 10 years ago.

Japanese and Chinese as well as other homogenous nations average national IQ remain similar.

map-each-states-average-iq.png

National Geographic posted what the average American will look like in 2050

159.jpg
Eh, you look alright

lol at thinking the world will even be here in 30 years. Boomers are still running shit and they are going to go out with a bang.

At the rate society is declining now? Thankfully, I won't be around to have that worry.

I do pity my kids and grandkids though... they're fucked and will have to live through that fucking foolishness.

Lazy, fat, dumb relying on robots and social media to think for them.

Disrespectful gender-less citizen plebs. No male, female, or binary weirdos allowed.

Probably be like the feral kid from road warrior

Went to a pastry shop…the way some of the clientele carried themselves just had this air of spoiled rotten. This made me wonder what things will be like in the future?
Like the people from demolition man. Easily offended and complaining about everything.

Back