What Weidman exactly said at the weigh ins (lipreading):

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eggplant will salute other pigeons.

vB8H3wM.gif

Well this clears everything up.

The Chris crosses the line again. He's in fact a habitual line stepper.

My nephew actually can lipread so i sent him the video. According to him the following was said by Weidman:

"You are cheating, you have always cheated, you should *not visible* again. Don't pretend. The eggplant will salute other pigeons."

Disclaimer: he is only lipreading for three months so he might have missed something here

No thanks.

That's mafia talk man. That's like telling someone you're gonna sleep with the fishes. Think about it... eggplant... pigeons... hello! Don't make me have to break it down for you fellas.

The eggplant, especially, Japanese eggplants are nearly always seedless. In Japanese culture, they believe that a bride who eats eggplant will end up without seeds. In order words, the bride will be barren or infertile, and this will result in the marriage not having any offsprings or progenies. It is quite common to see newly married women being advised by older generation Japanese women to stay away from eggplant. Basically what the Chris is telling him, is that Vitor has taken so much steroids that he cannot produce sperm anymore and is basically calling him a barren Japanese woman!

The salute- when knights greeted each other to show friendly intentions by raising their visors to show their faces, using a salute. Others also note that the raising of one's visor was a way to identify oneself saying "This is who I am, and I am not afraid." Basically the Chris was telling Vitor to fuck off.

pigeon- They are considered spirit messengers that carry communication between the worlds of the living and dead. So basically the Chris says he's gonna beat Vitor to a living death, aka brain dead.

There ya go.

Last edited:
I laughed my ass off. It makes no sense. He definitely didn't say that but yeah, the post is random trolling for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back