What was that? Joyce vs hanks

Khalabeeb Stiopic

I Back. Trust me i back
Banned
Reaction score
Thats a dive if i ever seen one lol. Look at the fake stumbling when he is getting up

Guy didnt even try. If not dive it was the worst matchup ive seen in years

That was Joyce's 7th fight. They weren't going to match him against a killer. Hanks was doing alright until one punch made him loopy; it happens.

That was Joyce's 7th fight. They weren't going to match him against a killer. Hanks was doing alright until one punch made him loopy; it happens.
7 pro fights in and olympic caliber you should face better opponents.. If this is the standard nowadays no wonder boxing is in a slump

7 pro fights in and olympic caliber you should face better opponents.. If this is the standard nowadays no wonder boxing is in a slump

Meh Hanks was 23-2. Nothing wrong with that matchmaking at this point. Not everyone is Lomachenko.

How that guy was 23-2 is insane. Is boxing that bad nowadays?

billbored.gif

Oh please. Go look up Joe Louis/Rocky Marciano/Jack Dempsey's early fights. They weren't exactly facing a murderers row every time out. 7 fights in you're still supposed to be learning your trade and building a record.

Shame that a big card like this brings out an influx of MMA fans to dick measure and preach to us all how shit boxing is.

Joyce changed promotions mainly as he was struggling to get decent opponents. People have wanted to avoid him. He hits like a truck everyone in the business in the UK knows this. In last two weeks he has called out Miller and Ortiz lets see if he can get in with one of those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back