What UFC fighters does your significant other find good looking?

Go outside and meet people.

Classic Sherdog insult. I like.

I wonder what it is about Browne some women like...I honestly don't see it. I personally think he's creepy and doesn't have much of a personality either.

Most of my girlfriends go for the creepy intense type, which Browne is. Also he can beat up anybody in the world (except maybe 5-8 other heavyweights).

Damn your boyfriend has nice taste.

That is so funny! Too bad I'm not in elementary school anymore, because that kind of humor honestly doesn't go any further than how 10 years olds talk. I guess me having a girlfriend and other's on Sherdog makes you angry. It's okay though, I feel bad for you :(

My ex wife loves Frank Mir. Brings a smile to my face everytime he gets KOed

My ex wife loves Frank Mir. Brings a smile to my face everytime he gets KOed

Lol. I can see why, Frank Mir is a decent looking guy, not ugly by any means. Is also pretty articulate which is always a plus for most women.

My brother looks like Lesnar and lives alone in a cabin in the woods. True story.

@Ol'Ironhead Your girl picks fighters who are actually great fighters. And big guys. Hope for your sake you are a big guy.

Back when GSP was fighting.... my wife was into him lol.

My brother looks like Lesnar and lives alone in a cabin in the woods. True story.

@Ol'Ironhead Your girl picks fighters who are actually great fighters. And big guys. Hope for your sake you are a big guy.

Looks like lesnar with a similar build? I'm not as tall as Fabricio or Sergei, I'm just about 6'1; but I have a decent build comparable to Chael's before weight cutting that I'm happy with. Train 3-4 times a week and have been since I was a teen. Will always continue to do so but I'm not looking to get any bigger, just to maintain.

She's latina and loves the tst white ones. GSP, luke, sage, ect.

She does not really watch with me to be honest and I wouldn't ask her anyway?

I do understand she is a fan of the acting talents of Michael Fassbender though.

My girl's all-time favourite in this category is Rich Franklin.

When my girlfriend saw a picture of Cockhold, she said "oh he's attractive... but I don't like his arrogant smile though". Made me laugh.

I tried to tell her that she found sexyama attractive, but she didn't concur. However, I know deep down she cannot resist his sex appeal.

She pretty much never watches but she liked Weidman and, amusingly enough, Gunnar. Lol.

I tried to tell her that she found sexyama attractive, but she didn't concur. However, I know deep down she cannot resist his sex appeal.

Preach! I have also tried to open mine's eyes to the Truth that is Sexyama but she was not impressed. In fact, she said some blasphemous things about His Sexness. I was disgusted and decided I needed to get some air lest I say something rash.

My gf aint got time for mma , she is busy watching bachelorette

Looks like lesnar with a similar build? I'm not as tall as Fabricio or Sergei, I'm just about 6'1; but I have a decent build comparable to Chael's before weight cutting that I'm happy with. Train 3-4 times a week and have been since I was a teen. Will always continue to do so but I'm not looking to get any bigger, just to maintain.

Yup my brothers's a former roiding power lifter. Can pick up the back end of a pickup truck. Picks up crazy chicks.

Good thing you match what your girl likes. The Chael build is about as muscular as most girls really like, which really seems to be about evolution trying to find balance. Not too big not too small.

Donald Cerrone, she likes that kinda body and look or something

If you do have a girlfriend and you've ever asked her what fighters on the roster she thinks are good looking, what fighers did she mention? My girlfriend and I have been together for 7 years since we were teens, and she's been an mma fan ever since I got her into it when we first got together. I've asked her before and these are the fighters she thinks are good looking/handsome.

Fabricio Werdum, says he's got a nice smile
Chael Sonnen, seems to think a lot of girls would think he's handsome
Sergei Kharitonov from the Pride days, apparently I look similar to him but have darker hair
Fedor from the pride days, thinks he looked handsome too when he was younger.

Those are the ones she mentioned. I asked her about what she thinks of some other fighters out of curiosity. I asked about Luke rockhold and she said he's not really her type at all,I personally think he's a good looking guy. I asked about Sage northcutt just because, and she laughed and thinks his face looks robotic. I also asked what she thought about Brock lesnar and she said definitely no and that he looks like the most unapproachable man she's ever seen. Interesting mix she has anyways.

So, what did your lady say if you've ever asked?
Who do YOU find attractive, ts? Besides Luke

I put on UFC while my most recent ex girlfriend was doing something else and when she found out what I was watching she looked at me like I was some kind of psycho. I guess I never had a girlfriend who thought fighting was cool in the least bit. My sister is a Conor fan though.
Special ED teacher?

Pretty much any fighter with decent facial features that doesn't have anything crazy (like crazy tattoos, crazy hair, weird physical build, really foreign).

She finds most normal clean cut fighters attractive (for example she found both Maia and Condit attractive from the other night).

Gsp cause i told her it stood for giant sized penis.

Back