Social What To Do In Orlando

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Going to be in Orlando (only 5 days) to visit a friend or two who have moved there a few years ago.

Never been to Florida or the South in general before so I’m curious to the type of entertainment they offer in the city. Universal Studios, Disney World and Epcot Center are on my list as a given

Those of you that have been to the city any restaurants/beaches/bars I should hit up? UFC 300 will be going on that weekend so I may need to find a sports bar to watch

Any suggestions?

Daytona Beach is cool if you want to hit the ocean. Probably an hour's drive from Orlando. You can take your car and park on the beach too.
That place is full of pedophiles, homeless and junkies.
Daytona Beach is a shit hole.
There are way better beaches within a hour drive, without all the nonsense associated with Daytona Beach.
Also most beaches in Volusia County you can drive on, but if you have kids, those beaches are not good, because people driving on them, are not paying attention, nothing like seeing a dude driving down the beach snapping photos with his phone of the ocean.

That place is full of pedophiles, homeless and junkies.
Daytona Beach is a shit hole.
There are way better beaches within a hour drive, without all the nonsense associated with Daytona Beach.
Also most beaches in Volusia County you can drive on, but if you have kids, those beaches are not good, because people driving on them, are not paying attention, nothing like seeing a dude driving down the beach snapping photos with his phone of the ocean.
He's not moving there. He's just hitting the beach. My parents live in Volusia County(Ormond) and never have seen any homeless on the beaches there. He can decide for himself if he wants to park on the beach. There's plenty of off beach parking available. People play with their cellphones while driving regardless of whether they are on a beach or not. It's simply a fact of life.

Daytona Beach is cool if you want to hit the ocean. Probably an hour's drive from Orlando. You can take your car and park on the beach too.

Yeah I’ll be renting a car for sure

Might go Sunday to relax after all the entertainment

Gatorland
Big%20Gatorland%20gator%20feeding.JPG

Bass fishing with a guide

Shoot guns

Amazing golf courses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth