What the Hell happened to Mayberry?

steve38

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You dingleberry's are wandering around like a bunch of little lost children. We've all lost loved ones, failed at life, hit rock bottom, overcome addictions, and manged to carried on....or at least we are still trying. I've lost more than most here and struggle every day getting back to the top...where I belong. Let's get our shit together bitches and go out there and kick some total ass tomorrow in whatever endeavor we choose.

I posted this before, but yeah....

Post your own motivation.....we all have greatness inside of us....

Dominant video! I am thinking about how big things are in the universe right now. HNNNNGGG

A lot of the OG's have stopped posting. We have been busy with life and such. All that's left is the lower quality posters.

I'm still here, bro

Never heard of any of you. Literally not one poster above me.

The glory days are long gone. Used to be fun back then.

who are you calling a dingleberry you limp dick motherfucker, there is no flaming here

Just motivational stuff, guys.....let's all kick some ass in life.

who are you calling a dingleberry you limp dick motherfucker, there is no flaming here
Sorry for your dingelberrys....as a postive person I encourage wet-ones....i understand completely why you suck now....good luck bro

Someone handed me a sherdog invite.....and I threw it on the ground! lol Need more positive minds up in here....let's do it

Mayberry! Wha happen' to you?!?

Yoel-Romero-UFN70-750.jpg

Don't worry cucks and a-hole who are missing something.....decent men like myself and others will entice another fem-troll to make you all weak at your knees and keyboards. Yeah, hopefully all the good men will be long gone by then.....

Back