what the easiest way to make cds

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
so like if i want to dl songs from youtube and burn a cd how do i do

that seems like a lot of work, and i just want one or 2 songs here nd there not whole catalogs

Place a cassette tape in a sandwich press while singing the Sound Of Music theme music in a Transylvanian voice. Sure hit

Was expecting crossdresser pics...leaving highly disappointed.

Just put an old Marky Mark And The Funky Bunch cassette tape into a boom box and hold that up to your computer speaker and press record
Make sure you put a tiny piece of toilet paper in the slot on top of the tape so it will allow you to record over it

Literally the first time I've heard the word "cd" in years

so like if i want to dl songs from youtube and burn a cd how do i do

your computer/laptop probably no longer has a cd/dvd drive so you'd have to buy an external burner that you hook up to your computer.

your computer/laptop probably no longer has a cd/dvd drive so you'd have to buy an external burner that you hook up to your computer.
it totally does have that drive, i just need to finger out how to get the songs ot my computer to make list

You can use a browser add-on to download the audio (in mp3 format) from youtube videos. Then just burn them to a CD.

My computer has that drive and I just bought it in January. Lots of other computers I was looking at had it too /:

There is software, I believe, that can capture streams and save them as files. You would just use that, then use Audacity or Wavepad to convert them to au files, although almost every device made now plays mp3 as well, then burn those files to cd.

My computer has that drive and I just bought it in January. Lots of other computers I was looking at had it too /:

the new macbooks don't have a dvd/cd drive
and a lot of the new dell laptops don't either =/

it totally does have that drive, i just need to finger out how to get the songs ot my computer to make list

songs from youtube?

get a video converter, download the link to an mp3, put it into itunes, make a playlist, burn to cd.

Back