what the appeal to a live in London or Berlin? Someone tell me?

I love London tbh, the only down side is if you want to live in one of the nicer parts you're going to have to start selling parts of your body on the black market to pay for it.

I dig Brighton. It's like London only 98% more homosexual, cheaper and next to the ocean.

They is rich people who live with in a NYC who hate USA but i can understand cause NYC cool for international playboy or if you rich and powerful.

but why London? when weather is shit year round, winters get cold but never cold enough for snow or a true winter. summers blow rainy, cloudy etc.

why?
To people with money, London is every bit as Cool as New York.

To an average Joe like me,who's been in both a couple of times,they are both some of the most overrated places on the planet.

Berlin in the 90s was sick. Techno scene like nowhere else.

Nowadays berlin is weirdos being proud to be weirdos. Probably the only city in my country that has only disgusting people. Wear a hat and feel like an artist

Asian cities have insane amounts of air pollution. Seoul is disgusting in that regard and China's on another level. Not sure about Japanese cities. Berlin is awesome but I was only a tourist there. Not sure how fun it'd be living there but I liked it a lot and hope to visit again.

I lived in Berlin a few years, some other German cities and some British cities too (Not London doe) and none of them compare to Bangkok bro. Love that place. Gotta visit some more Azn cities but most likely I'm going to retire in Bangkok like so many other old pasty white British twats

Bangkok owns. Let's open a blowjob bar or some sort of whorehouse.

Bangkok owns. Let's open a blowjob bar or some sort of whorehouse.

I thought I knew some shit as far as Bangkok went but I'd never heard of Blowjob Bars before. Just googled and ...

<mma4>

Born and raised in London my whole life I have met many people from all over the world, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Australia etc that work in London. They almost all say they love it here more than their own countries, not too sure why. Could be the sheer size of the city, and the fact that there's always something to do. I personally would prefer to live in a warmer climate.

One thing I will say is Asia has amazing cities. 10-30 million person cities, densely packed urban areas with vibrant activity all hours of the day and night, with beautiful warm weather are all over the place there. No fat people in sight. Also generally safe with no violent crime and only pickpockets if you go to third world countries.

There's not 1 city that fits that criteria anywhere in the western world.

"Asia has amazing cities"

There's also not a lot of cities in the western world that purposefully back up and make sure they kill someone if they accidentally hit them while driving so they dont have to pay the medical bills.

Also not a lot of Western cities that torture dogs with blow torches before they eat them.

"No fat people in sight "

That's because they have food carts that sell bugs on a stick.

You'd be skinny too.

They is rich people who live with in a NYC who hate USA but i can understand cause NYC cool for international playboy or if you rich and powerful.

but why London? when weather is shit year round, winters get cold but never cold enough for snow or a true winter. summers blow rainy, cloudy etc.

why?

for sure the weather in london and berlin is going to be worse than nyc. berlin and nyc are probably closer in terms of weather than london, where it's constantly raining. i've been to all three cities, and i think berlin is the worst of the three. london is slightly better, but it's really expensive. nyc has the most to offer, in my opinion.

Born and raised in London my whole life I have met many people from all over the world, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Australia etc that work in London. They almost all say they love it here more than their own countries, not too sure why. Could be the sheer size of the city, and the fact that there's always something to do. I personally would prefer to live in a warmer climate.

a lot of it is probably due to novelty. a place that is unusual and different is going to appeal. long-term, i probably couldn't deal with london weather. strangely-enough, the very first time i went to london it was sunny and warm for an entire week. this was back in 03' when all of europe was going through a heatwave.

London would be bearable if you're rich but need to be London based for work/practical reasons and can afford to live in one of the enclaves for the wealthy elite. Only venturing into the cesspit knowing that you are being greatly financially rewarded for your troubles. But from my experience people with money who don't need to live in London generally don't. It's dirty, polluted, horrendously over crowded, high in crime and just a generally unpleasant place to be.

that is really every major metropolitan city.

I lived in Germany from 09-13, it was awesome

minus the weather and virtually everything being closed on sundays

but like every girl being a smut, and public intoxication being legal make up for that

I was there pre refugee crises tho, it's much more suspect now
edit: also, roundabouts/traffic circles are waaaaaayyyyyyy better than traffic lights. As is the autobahn system of left lane for passing only. We need to get on that

What's the appeal to London or Berlin ?
Hmmmm. So many.
Muslims raping non muslin women because they dont deserve respect since they dont cover themselves ?

Or maybe the liberation of Sharia law courts ?

How about losing your sovereignty, culture and way of life due to waves of poverty stricken immigrants flooding your country ?

No go zones ? Those are pretty cool.

Ooh ooh I know. Constantly having your friends ,family and countrymen murdered in the streets in the most disgusting way possible ?

And if youre lucky enough to be in London you have the added bonus of having a muslin mayor tell you your racist and arrest you if you publicly speak out against any of these wonderful aspects of "cultural diversity ".

I lived in Berlin a few years, some other German cities and some British cities too (Not London doe) and none of them compare to Bangkok bro. Love that place. Gotta visit some more Azn cities but most likely I'm going to retire in Bangkok like so many other old pasty white British twats

lol, that's hilarious. i have no desire to visit asia, to be honest. well probably tokyo and seoul.

Please let me change your mind
Unless your from Syria or some shit
Just stay put, you're missing nothing
...and where people write in Haikus.

Seriously though, everyone is bored by their own hometown. I live in the New York area and I'm always surprised when people say they want to visit here.

The appeal of London for rich foreigners is that if you are from overseas you can take up residency here while being domiciled for tax purposes elsewhere. So we'll tax you on income made in the UK, tax you on capital generated in the UK but will not tax you on any income generated overseas. Which isn't typical for a lot of developed nations. Plus it already has good tax rates for investors. So if you're wanting to invest or do business in British/European companies or markets. London's the place to go.

London would be bearable if you're rich but need to be London based for work/practical reasons and can afford to live in one of the enclaves for the wealthy elite. Only venturing into the cesspit knowing that you are being greatly financially rewarded for your troubles. But from my experience people with money who don't need to live in London generally don't. It's dirty, polluted, horrendously over crowded, high in crime and just a generally unpleasant place to be.

London gots worse a weather than moscow if you ask me. moscow have 4 seasons although short spring and autumn. london get cold but never cold for snow and has shit summers.

unless one like multiculturalism and stuff i not see why pick a london

Unless your super rich there's no appeal to London and even then I just don't get 'it'
If you have to work there for your super high paid job then cool so you're thing

But these rich kids that choose to live in Essex and whatever else I just don't get

Move to LA and be done with it

London gots worse a weather than moscow if you ask me. moscow have 4 seasons although short spring and autumn. london get cold but never cold for snow and has shit summers.

unless one like multiculturalism and stuff i not see why pick a london, and yet for some rich russians they choose london.

Last edited:
Back