• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What race is Brendan Schaub's fiancee?

human

tenor.gif

It doesn't just mean white.......lol.....you need to read a bit more....
I never said it just meant white...I said Caucasian , which is european, caucuses, some north Asian, some North African, probably others.

You acted like that was crazy (even though she does look like khabib)

So then I checked what term was used for races officially, and found that Caucasian is no longer in favor, but what is in favor is just White

You clearly need to read more

If Brendan Schaub found out DNA showed she could tick the "Black" box, he would find a way to get out of the relationship. LOL

From the very first time I heard Brendan Schaub (on JRE podcast) talk about Kimbo Slice in the TUF house thinking he was "black," I got the sense that Brendan Schaub doesn't like his race/ethnic heritage to be associated with black people. I didn't comment on it because I thought I could have misinterpreted his nonverbal queues.

Then he makes the comment about the all black panel on Fox, and that was the confirmation bias I needed to reinforce my initial suspicion. If you listened to the recent JRE fight companion, Joe Rogan suggested to Brendan Schaub that he should do 23andMe to get a better idea of his racial/ethnic heritage. The way Schaub responded seemed like he would disappointed be disappointed if he found out he had black heritage. LOL

I never said it just meant white...I said Caucasian , which is european, caucuses, some north Asian, some North African, probably others.

You acted like that was crazy (even though she does look like khabib)

So then I checked what term was used for races officially, and found that Caucasian is no longer in favor, but what is in favor is just White

You clearly need to read more

I was taking the piss.............you sir have no sense of humour.......

Here is something that might be more up your passage.....

BriskWarmheartedBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif

You do know people can learn other languages right?
There’s black people that can speak Chinese doesn’t make them half Chinese

You do know people can learn other languages right?
There’s black people that can speak Chinese doesn’t make them half Chinese

Are you crazy!!!! America's speak Americanese, English speak English........your be telling me that the earth revolves around the sun next.......

I'm Hispanic so I know that we are extremely diverse but she speaks Spanish but looks kind of Asian. However, many Latinos do look Asian. What the hell is she though?

As per his own words, "she is Mexican as fuck".

Whew I had to make a shitty Sherdog account because none of you fucks could figure it out! Turns out she's Mexican-Italian. Schaub and Callen(R.I.P) were once discussing it on TFATK podcast. I really don't remember which episode but I'm surprised people didn't know.

Whew I had to make a shitty Sherdog account because none of you fucks could figure it out! Turns out she's Mexican-Italian. Schaub and Callen(R.I.P) were once discussing it on TFATK podcast. I really don't remember which episode but I'm surprised people didn't know.

holy sh*t what a weirdly specific Sherdog origin story

I hope you grow up to do great things in here all because some lunatic needed to know this

Ay she got them cakes man. My weakness I guess. And who the hell said she was FINNISH !!??! The facial features maybe...the opposite side, not so much

Back