What physique would you prefer?

I prefer Christian Bale in American Psycho.

Psychopathic, sexy, and hawt. Yeeeouch! What a combination.

Hey everyone, I am doing a quick survey. Would you rather have a physique that looks like that of a lean, muscular athlete (think sprinter or MMA) or one of larger muscular proportions (bodybuilder)?

If you can, please let me know why you would choose one over the other. Thanks a lot. Any input is greatly appreciated.
The kind when I look in the mirror I want to fuck myself. Is that gay?

This thread started out atrocious, but has really started to deliver.

Masturbation - not ghey
Autofellatio - eh...gray area
Inserting your phallus into your anus - most definitely, indisputably ghey.

Last edited:
Masturbation - not ghey
Autofellatio - eh...gray area
Inserting your phallus into your anus - most definitely, indisputably ghey.

It's gay, At least under "The Law of Big Bob". There ain't nothin gay about getting your dick sucked, But it's gay to suck dick.

It's gay, At least under "The Law of Big Bob". There ain't nothin gay about getting your dick sucked, But it's gay to suck dick.

I'm of the opinion that it is gay, but it's a hit or miss for the rest of the guys.

I'm of the opinion that it is gay, but it's a hit or miss for the rest of the guys.

We need a poll.

This isn't serious. Please for the love of god don't answer.

Who here has Attempted to suck their own cock ?

PU03 deletes my post in the exercise thread because we don't need empty posts, but this thread is still here?

Marilyn Manson?

Wasn't there an old urban legend that he removed a rib to deepthroat himself ? Or am I thinking of Boy George ?

PU03 deletes my post in the exercise thread because we don't need empty posts, but this thread is still here?

Jesus, lighten up, dude.

We need some lulz up in this bitch.

I'm reminded of the S&C of when I first joined ITT. A trainwreck turned into something beautiful, All I need to do is post gifs.

Wasn't there an old urban legend that he removed a rib to deepthroat himself ? Or am I thinking of Boy George ?

Yeah that was the rumour but I don't think it was true.

No no, you misunderstand. I'm all for good quality empty shit posting, I've been know to post empty shit posts from time to time myself, I was just making an observation.

Also, I'm pretty sure Belph wants to try sucking dick.

No no, you misunderstand. I'm all for good quality empty shit posting, I've been know to post empty shit posts from time to time myself, I was just making an observation.

Also, I'm pretty sure Belph wants to try sucking dick.

Oooooh! The plot thickens.

LULZ!

Com'n, Belph. We needz some gifz here.

@Roca

I have three responses.

1. Its just skin (Direct quote from a girl I know. I disagree this vehemently)

2.Chris Hemsworth's cock or bust.

3. Nah, bro. I've always avoided anything involving another man's cock.

Yeah that was the rumour but I don't think it was true.

It would have to be right ? Isn't that medically impossible ?

[
giphy.gif

Back