• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Paulie meant after sparring Connah...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This pic tells me everything. If it works Aug.26th, I'm gonna pee my pants LMFAO.

DFtWBXJU0AAOoiO

"To say a mixed martial artist is coming into boxing and wouldn't be awkward is an understatement," he added."He's going to have his own style and set of things he does. He's got a game plan. It's not what people think.

"I'll put it like this: He knows what he wants to do and he has a method of how he wants to get there. The mechanism of how he gets there may look, to the naked eye, 'hmm, I don't know about this.' But there's a method to his madness. He's a thinker."

wow if McGregor finally figured out how to permanently levitate as shown he will have a huge height/reach advantage, this is a huge game/physics changer that can only be countered if Floyd learns invisibility.

Last edited:
He can jump up and down, do the electric slide, Macarena, bankhead bounce AND line dance and it won't stop Floyd from blocking everything he throws and then jabbing him into oblivion.

I fully expect him to feint kicks and have Floyd thinking

If Conor just gets DQ'd after hitting a spin kick to the nuts I would regard that as worthy of the PPV money

"To say a mixed martial artist is coming into boxing and wouldn't be awkward is an understatement," he added."He's going to have his own style and set of things he does. He's got a game plan. It's not what people think.

"I'll put it like this: He knows what he wants to do and he has a method of how he wants to get there. The mechanism of how he gets there may look, to the naked eye, 'hmm, I don't know about this.' But there's a method to his madness. He's a thinker."

Paulie's too much of a gentleman to simply admit that Conor sucks at boxing and will get clowned <Lmaoo>

I mean, it does make sense on a certain level.

McGregor will not have any success whatsoever just putting up a high guard and trying to set up a jab or any kind of traditional offense.

World Champion level Boxers who are far more athletically gifted than McGregor, with decades of experience tried such tactics and were humiliated by the indomitable Mayweather.

So McGregor is going to have to bring something crazy into the ring. Remember, Floyd has always said that his fight against Emmanuel "The Drunken Master" Augustus was his toughest bout.

Part of that may have been related to the strange and unpredictable style that Augustus has employed in his bouts.

Will it work ? No, of course not.

It'll be fun while it lasts though.

conor is very strategic and thats kinda one of his advantages so it makes sense what paulie is saying. now if the plan works or not is a different thing. but im sure conor will give himself the best chance possible.

He can jump up and down, do the electric slide, Macarena, bankhead bounce AND line dance and it won't stop Floyd from blocking everything he throws and then jabbing him into oblivion.

I doubt Floyd will use his jab much. It's usually right cross, left hooks for him.

lol Floyd will adjust after the first couple of rounds if Conor starts feinting jumping kicks. Lmaoo I'm rooting for Conor but that really is ridiculous

If ya saw how Tyson Fury beat Klitschko... it's being unorthodox and unpredictable that'll give Floyd problems. If connah decides to traditionally box, he'll be toast.

Yes, the "Wylde Leaprochaun" will reveal himself in one month. Holy shizah, the pot o gold is real.

I doubt Floyd will use his jab much. It's usually right cross, left hooks for him.
The ONLY thing Conor can do is try to rush Floyd in an attempt to get inside and work the body and finish with a hook/cross. I wouldn't think Conor is dumb enough to stand directly in front of Floyd so Conor could try his usual counter-over the top left. With Floyd's ability to switch stances at will, Floyd's jab will certainly come into play.

he's practicing his super punch, like a kamehameha or something

Back