What other PFL/WSOF guys should the UFC purge???

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Now that Ivanov has signed with the UFC, and the UFC has obtained Branch, Moraes and Gaethje (arguably their top guys), what other dudes past or present would you like to see the UFC sign or re-sign? Assuming they weren't in the tourney or whatever

Here are some of mine.

Alencar- would make a nice addition to HW. He'd probably be fringe top 10 but would make for some fun fights
Palmer- exciting style
Spong- not fighting anymore but a blast to watch
Mocco- not fighting anymore. Still convinced his wrestling would give a lot of HW trouble
Fitch- re- sign the dude

Preferably the ones with the best blaster

Now that Ivanov has signed with the UFC, and the UFC has obtained Branch, Moraes and Gaethje (arguably their top guys), what other dudes past or present would you like to see the UFC sign or re-sign? Assuming they weren't in the tourney or whatever

Here are some of mine.

Alencar- would make a nice addition to HW. He'd probably be fringe top 10 but would make for some fun fights
Palmer- exciting style
Spong- not fighting anymore but a blast to watch
Mocco- not fighting anymore. Still convinced his wrestling would give a lot of HW trouble
Fitch- re- sign the dude

Alencar is in the gp

Palmer also

Fitch is in Bellator

Mocco is retired

Spong is boxing

Last edited:
Pretty much all the homegrown big names that were in the old WSOF is pretty much gone besides Harrison, Palmer, and Rama so I guess I'll go with those. I don't care enough to see Palmer and Harrison dominate Featherweight again.

There's also Abubakar Nirmagomedov, I guess. I want to watch Shields vs Nurmagomedov too much for me to want to see Nurmagomedov in the UFC right now.

You mean pluck or cherry pick or something like that, purge means the UFC would be getting rid of them, not picking them up.

Notbsure how you forgot to include Harrison TS, probably the most accomplished on their roster.

Back