What Muslims think about Khabibs behavior @229.

What do christians think of jones jones?

He is a follower of The Secret, not a follower of The Christ. That would make him not Christian. It is a completely different spiritual path that has it's own divine source and guru.

Just watch , sherbros. No cliffs, hihi.
giphy.gif

How a rather prominent member of the Australian muslim community feels about Khabib's actions last Saturday:

OP should KYS. How about you write cliff notes on the fookin hour long video?

How a rather prominent member of the Australian muslim community feels about Khabib's actions last Saturday:

Shame he is NOT a prominent person.lol
lol, he even looks like the wrong sect to me, kinda like how Protestants and Catholics are different?
peoples ignorance is on full display here

good try tho. maybe fox news will have better attempts.

Shame he is NOT a prominent person.lol
lol, he looks like the wrong sect to me, kinda like how Protestants and Catholics are different?
peoples ignorance is on full display here

good try tho. maybe fox news will have better attempts.
Are you completely retarded? Mohammad Tawhidi not prominent? How many imams in Australia get more worldwide attention than him, exactly?

"Wrong sect?" "Kinda like Protestants and Catholics are different?" Yeah, the guy is Shia, you dumb fuck.

You just made yourself look more ignorant about this stuff than just about anyone else here. Well done.

someone told me that Muslims (of Arabic, Turkish or Persian descent) from wealthier backgrounds look down on Dagestani and Chechen Muslims for their primitive clan culture. They likewise dislike the Pashtuns of Afghanistan and Pakistan for similar reasons. I guess they are somewhat embarassed by how their behavior makes Muslims look.

this dude doesnt fuck around lol

He sure doesn't. I have a ton of respect for the guy. Hopefully he can continue his work a good while longer before some Islamist retard loon guns him down. It's certainly important work.

He sure doesn't. I have a ton of respect for the guy. Hopefully he can continue his work a good while longer before some Islamist retard loon guns him down. It's certainly important work.
yeah I stick up for Muslims in the war room, but islamists are a different animal altogether. Theres nothing defendable about them. They are a bunch of cunts. Seems like he considers Khabib and his team islamists by his comments

someone told me that Muslims (of Arabic, Turkish or Persian descent) from wealthier backgrounds look down on Dagestani and Chechen Muslims for their primitive clan culture. They likewise dislike the Pashtuns of Afghanistan and Pakistan for similar reasons. I guess they are somewhat embarassed by how their behavior makes Muslims look.

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety." - Prophet Muhammad

yeah I stick up for Muslims in the war room, but islamists are a different animal altogether. Theres nothing defendable about them. They are a bunch of cunts. Seems like he considers Khabib and his team islamists by his comments
Well, that's good, because it's staggering how many people don't even know the difference.

I don't know exactly where Khabib is with regards to this. I have my suspicions, but...

Problem is, more and more muslims are becoming Islamists. I live part time in Indonesia, and the radicalisation that is going on there is downright frightening. My girlfriend (who was born muslim, and officially still is, despite her having turned against the religion privately) was pulled into it when she was in uni (luckily she was smart enough to not take the bait), and more and more people, especially students, are being radicalised. A whopping 24% of university students there now support Jihad. That is a sickening figure among the supposedly smartest people in the biggest muslim country in the world.

Previously I lived part time in Malaysia for a number of years, and pretty the same thing is going on there. It is really fucking insane. The support for ISIS, for instance, is much higher than most people expect from a country known for being so "moderate." I have non-muslim Malaysian friends who emigrated to Australia because they fear the future in Malaysia. And knowing the place as well as I do, I don't blame them one bit. It's moving in very ugly direction.

Last edited:
Well, that's good, because it's staggering how many people don't even know the difference.

I don't know exactly where Khabib is with regards to this. I have my suspicions, but...

Problem is, more and more muslims are becoming Islamists. I live part time in Indonesia, and the radicalisation that is going on there is downright frightening. My girlfriend (who was born muslim, and officially still is, despite her having turned against the religion privately) was pulled into it when she was in uni (luckily she was smart enough to not take the bait), and more and more students especially are being radicalised. A whopping 24% of university students there now support Jihad. That is a sick figure among the supposedly smartest people in the biggest muslim country in the world.

Previously I lived part time in Malaysia for a number of years, and pretty the same thing is going on there. It is really fucking insane. The support for ISIS, for instance, is much higher than most people expect from a country known for being so "moderate." I have non-muslim Malaysian friends who emigrated to Australia because they fear the future in Malaysia. And knowing the place as well as I do, I don't blame them one bit. It's moving in very ugly direction.
its to be expected though, the way the world is right now it seems people of all persuasions are radicalised far too easily.

doesnt stop them from being cunts though

Back