Media What Moves/Techniques Still Haven't Landed in the UFC?

A tornado kick would be pretty damn awesome to see in the UFC.

giphy.gif
If you watch the guy getting kicked closely you can see his brain fluid leaking out of his face as he dies..

The sitdown splash , brutal technique if used. But most UFC fighters are so malnourished and severely underweight that we probably won't see it

f3jaelp3wyi01.gif

ren-stimpy-flying-butt-pliers.gif

ren-stimpy-referee.gif
un0.gif

Last edited:
Somersault Kick

Hug is legend

Beautiful! Bones and Bendo used to throw these beautifully but they just never landed. Hoping to see it work in MMA soon. They just gotta figure out how to set it up.

Beautiful! Bones and Bendo used to throw these beautifully but they just never landed. Hoping to see it work in MMA soon. They just gotta figure out how to set it up.

Yep, has to be no real threat of a takedown.

Nobody has done this, Matrix Anderson was a thing

No ones pulled off an armbar from side control before.

When MM picked up Borg like a lil kid and threw him on the ground and arm barred him, it was kinda side control wasnt it? I mean if he just finished the TD and hugged him it woulda been side mount.

I would consider Hughes/GSP 1 a side mount armbar finish from Hughes, although he was countering GSPs dumb attempt of a kimura while side mounted, it was a buttery smooth finish.

Is a piledriver legal in MMA? I know people associate it with pro wrestling, but I have seen many people busted open and fucked up necks from middle school and high school fights. You would think it could be an effective tool in certain situations.

in the right circumstance, i would like to see some Wing Chun chain punching

We have gotten a twister out of Korean Zombie. Now the first up elbow type KO finish against him. What moves still haven't occurred?

I definitely want to see a somersault kick land

Harold Howard Bless

712rg1.jpg

Back