What is your opinion on Conor's Walk?

The 202 octagon walk was an exaggerated version of an Irish scumbag walk, see 'throwing shapes'
It's how all the local thuggery walk around

its fucking hilarious, its comical and he knows it. Look at the video with the hotel hallway even his coaches/entourage is trying not to laugh. Hes having fun with the spotlight and trolling.

Alot like werdum face, just entertainment nothing more.

not a conor fan at all, but honestly thought it was pretty funny the first few times i saw it, but like anything the more you see it the more the novelty wears off.

still think it's alright

Fuck no.

I predicted he would beat Nate.

I'm just not in love with scummy prima donna fighters.
But you make sure to stop by threads about them and spend your precious time commenting......
Oh nooo!

I commented...!

...on a forum!

Burn me at the stake. -_-
I just think it's funny that the people who claim to despise him the most are also the ones making the most threads and long drawn out comments about him. I don' like certain fighters so I don't spend much if any time bitching about them. Conor is certainly in his detractors heads, it's beautiful.

But you make sure to stop by threads about them and spend your precious time commenting......

I just think it's funny that the people who claim to despise him the most are also the ones making the most threads and long drawn out comments about him. I don' like certain fighters so I don't spend much if any time bitching about them. Conor is certainly in his detractors heads, it's beautiful.

Nope.

Here's proof:

Whereas I was indeed rooting for Nate...(SO rooting for him, as evidenced by a LONG post I made about the fight breakdown) the fact that Conor is INSUFFERABLE did not sway me towards betting with my heart as opposed to my head.

I know what he has to offer as a fighter.

I recognize that.

...but his days at 145 are OVER.

And good fucking luck fighting an actual ELITE fighter at 155.............................

Didn't Vinny Mac blow his quad out walking like a goof? Would LOL'd if Conor did, since he didn't though idc

scummy? in what way is he scummy?

so salty

I'm not mad that he beat Nate.

It is what it is.

I fucking BROKE DOWN THAT FIGHT in a LONG post.............

If you don't believe that, I can make a thread about it. -_-

I'm not mad that he beat Nate.

It is what it is.

I fucking BROKE DOWN THAT FIGHT in a LONG post.............

If you don't believe that, I can make a thread about it. -_-
answer the question instead? in what way is Conor "scummy"?

qQV8lNZ.gif

Good ko. Wished the fight lasted longer though.

answer the question instead? in what way is Conor "scummy"?

For one thing, it's pretty fucking scummy for him to say that he's more important than everyone else.

...and of course, his money whoring is........................... O_O

The 202 octagon walk was an exaggerated version of an Irish scumbag walk, see 'throwing shapes'
It's how all the local thuggery walk around

Yep that's it alright, you'll see the scum of working class areas in Dublin walking like that.

For one thing, it's pretty fucking scummy for him to say that he's more important than everyone else.

...and of course, his money whoring is........................... O_O
when did he say that? provide an exact quote

and so what? he was poor and now enjoys being rich as fuck...... who are we to stop him enjoying the money he worked his ass off for?

Nope.

Here's proof:

Whereas I was indeed rooting for Nate...(SO rooting for him, as evidenced by a LONG post I made about the fight breakdown) the fact that Conor is INSUFFERABLE did not sway me towards betting with my heart as opposed to my head.

I know what he has to offer as a fighter.

I recognize that.

...but his days at 145 are OVER.

And good fucking luck fighting an actual ELITE fighter at 155.............................
I won't pretend to know about his future at FW, because I don't. As far as him fighting an "elite" LW, we shall see. Anyone can be beat at anytime, that's why we fight em, as the old saying goes. It will come down to more than just "luck", I am SURE about that.

Back