What is your JRE wishlist?

Anyone but Aubrey Marcus again.

I always aim to listen to every JRE podcast even if I don't initially think I'll be interested, but I have to delete the ones with Aubrey Marcus on.
One of the most tedious individuals I've ever heard speak.

Charlamagne tha god and Andrew Schulz.
Brilliant idiots podcast in this...

Edit: Dorian Yates (He was great on London Real podcast) and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Dan "Maitreya" Quinn....needs more recognition for his work in cold fission and the natural power of stevia. JRE would be a great platform to get the word out and spread the extensive knowledge that Maitreya has on the subject, he's also an a level athlete and a world class mixed martial artist.

Maitreya bless

I really dislike Rogan but I am not trolling just thought you could do with a bit of balance for a dissenting opinion in your thread. I hope he stops making his podcasts or alternatively gets another comedian on there that takes over the podcast and roasts him then drops the mic and walks out leaving Rogan in ruins.

MMA:
Mike Perry
Aleksander Emelianenko
Edmond
Julianna Pena

Not MMA:
Jim Cornette
Gordon Ramsay
Tyson Fury
David Duke
Christine Chandler
Andrew Dobson
Brianna Wu
Mark Kozelek
Dweezil Zappa
Paul McCartney
Chris Jericho
Varg Vikernes

Mma fighters: Diaz brothers
Conor

Non mma: mike Tyson
marky ramone
James Toney
Mayweather

I agree with some of the previous posts, no more comedians. Most of those guys aren't funny

You may not have to wait much longer for Ben.:)

I REALLY want to see this happen.

Ben is probably the #1 political mind in the nation.

For those that don't know who he is, he shreads liberals in debates.

I really dislike Rogan but I am not trolling just thought you could do with a bit of balance for a dissenting opinion in your thread. I hope he stops making his podcasts or alternatively gets another comedian on there that takes over the podcast and roasts him then drops the mic and walks out leaving Rogan in ruins.

Here's a solution - Don't listen to him.

For everyone else, that downloads his podcasts for a total of 60 million views between ITunes and Youtube, we'll keep listening to him.

Thank you for your blessing in advance.

Stephen King
Greg Fitzsimmons and Bill Burr (at the same time)
Obama
Mike Tyson
Mike Perry (BLESS)
Alan Aragon (his war on sugar is becoming a bit much.)

Last edited:
so my list

khabib nurmagomedov for that unexpected talk i think it would get very funny. his interviews are very entertaining and goes his own way.

hi-res-94a454ae46a31fc9d843b6960c1622ed_crop_north.jpg

luke thomas for fighters talk and analysis with joe rogan in combination would be pretty nice.

live-chat-rampage-jackson-to-ufc-660x400.jpg

bas rutten for the same reason like luke thomas.

bas-21.jpg

a guy like snoop dogg would be pretty nice talking about mma and that stuff since hes very involved in this world with these fighters that meets snoop dogg. should get very interesting talking about that stuff.

Download.jpg

nate and nick diaz together

091715-UFC-Nate-Diaz-and-his-brother-Nick-Diaz-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.81.jpg

Bas Rutten have been on multiple times. You can find them on youtube :)

Back