What is your favourite fighter's worst loss?

Gustafsson vs Rumble. Horrible. Had super expensive cage-side seats and couldnt speak a word for 10 minutes, with tears in my eyes.

002_Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_Antonio_Silva.jpg

That one stung for me too. Fedor's always been my favorite fighter and that was the first MMA event that I'd ever attended.

Tito vs Liddell
McGod vs Nate

That one stung for me too. Fedor's always been my favorite fighter and that was the first MMA event that I'd ever attended.

He is also mine, and i saw him in Las Vegas at Pride 32. That must have been crushing for you...

It was a short notice fight for Nate too ya know

Everyone is always like Nate had such a hard job accepting the fight. Who wouldnt want to take the fight especially after you only get 20/20 against Johnson. Conor has to adjust as well, he was well within his right not to take the fight but he did because he does not give a shit. Conor made Nate, if Conor didnt accept Nate wud be irrelevant. Thats a FACT.

Michelle Waterson getting tapped out and losing her belt to Herica Tiburcio.

The worst part was everybody shitting on her and saying she had finally been exposed.

Until we found out almost two years later (because Michelle is classy as fuck and doesn't make excuses) that because it was a short notice fight, Michelle had almost died from her weight cut and was hallucinating (due to dehydration) the day before and during the fight.

All because she couldn't refuse her friend Julie Kedzie, the new Invicta matchmaker, who was in a tough spot because Chris Cyborg couldn't make weight (sound familiar?) and pulled out of the main event.

20141205094252_1DX_8216.JPG

herica-tiburcio-invicta-fc-10-2.jpg

Classy as fuck, even in defeat:

tumblr_ng5p45FLdE1qd7kx2o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ng5p45FLdE1qd7kx2o7_1280.jpg

Easy. Pitbull-Last Emperor. Followed that Road to Redemption-series and was really behind my man Andrej. Don't like thinking about it even now.

I guess by 'worst loss' you're taking it to mean that Arlovski stood to gain quite a bit had he won that fight? Because pretty much every fighter who's ever beaten AA is clearly worse than Fedor.

My favourite fighters are Rampage and Conor.

Rampage's worst loss is probably the Wanderlei 2 fight where he took 20 knees to the face and was left hanging like a corpse.

Conor's worst loss is probably the Nate Diaz fight, short-notice fight he took where he got rocked and chocked out. But could also be losing to some Lithuanian guy with a 15-16 record but that was his like 3rd fight.
My favorite fighter was rampage. Came here to post this.

Cheers

wanderlei_kos_rampage.gif

Anderson losing to bisping because I KNOW for a fact that wouldn't happen in his prime years.

I'm not so upset with Conor losing to Nate because he became much better after that.

In my eyes he did enough to win that fight, obviously judges are dumb.

Page did do enough to win. Always thought the fix was in on that one, but I'm probably just being bitter.

Rampage/Forrest and Rampage/Jones hurt so much more cause they were for a belt. But damn Rampage got mauled by Wandy in the first 2 fights

I always looked at first 2 Page/Wand fights as being ultra competitive and back and forth. And despite the brutal KOs, Page got a moral victory for taking more damage and punishment than any PRIDE MW could manage and still continuing to fight (exception for Sakuraba). He took that ass whoopin like a man.

But let's not forget. VINDICATION!!! He beat dat ass and made Wand a MW.
i23245_Page2.gif

Fedor's loss to Bigfoot or Hendo.

Wanderlei's loss to Chris Leben.

Shogun's loss to Jones.

Machida's loss to Jones or Rockhold.

Hendo losing to bisping... he got robbed of a chance to retire with a ufc belt.

Significant strikes need to be re-evaluated. bisping's pitter patter strikes don't even give hendo a bruise and yet bisping needed to go to the hospital.

Page did do enough to win. Always thought the fix was in on that one, but I'm probably just being bitter.

lol yeah. Was a pretty close fight. No need to go into 'fixed' territory.

I always looked at first 2 Page/Wand fights as being ultra competitive and back and forth. And despite the brutal KOs, Page got a moral victory for taking more damage and punishment than any PRIDE MW could manage and still continuing to fight (exception for Sakuraba). He took that ass whoopin like a man.

But let's not forget. VINDICATION!!! He beat dat ass and made Wand a MW.
i23245_Page2.gif

Lol exactly he made Wand go down a divison. Thats a FACT. I think the UFC despised him beating Chuck and I think they wanted Forrest to become champ instead of Rampage. At the end of the day, Rampage got the last laugh.

WAR RAMPAGE!!!!!!

Thankfully this happened right after:

b3.jpg

b1.jpg

My two favorite Schaub fights

lmao that fucking Schaub gif where all of Schaub's victims just start flashing after every punch

10/10

Chase Gormley Bless

Back