What is your favorite Floyd Joy Sinclair Mayweather match (in terms of enjoyment of the match)

Reaction score
Marcos Maidana 1 (sloppy but action packed fight, most punches ever landed on FM but \many not clean shots)

Miguel Cotto ( Cotto was on the attack the whole time, won 3 rounds decisively, but ran out of gas)

Ricky Hatton (RH a mad mofo in there and Floyd landed some nice punches and the awesome check hook)

Oscar De La Hoya ( the most tactical challenge of Floyds career, didn't run as much as usual, potshot city)

Zab Judah (interesting clash of hand speed and a fun ring altercation between roger and yoel judah)

Jose Luis Castillo 1 (fight was slow for the first few rounds, but then Castillo turned up the heat and Floyd fought back bravely and won by 2 points imo. I thought a draw is also a fair call too. I do think that JLC just did his work in too few rounds, whipped floyds ass for few rounds but in boxing its judged by rounds so)

Jesus Chavez Fight was action packed Floyd on his heels the whole time. Chavez fought to the death and it was a good battle for that regard.

Arturro Gatti (Maserclass and most ruthless beating Floyd ever put on a notable fighter)

Demarcus Corley ( this featured the most action packed round of mayweathers career and the most damage damage he had ever taken in a fight)

Diego Coralles (masterclass)

Genaro Hernandez
(only a official knockdown, may weather fought with two injured hands and it was a tough night for him.)

Last edited:
Loved how he schooled Hatton, was going for him because of what that British prick did to my boy Kostya.

lol at the Cotto fight being simplified to "he ran out of gas." Mayweather beat him on the inside and countered consistently.

The best Floyd fight is the Augustus fight, IMO.

N'dou and Maidana 1

Oops Canelo getting sonned was my favourite.

Marcos Maidana 1 (sloppy but action packed fight, most punches ever landed on FM but \many not clean shots)

Miguel Cotto ( Cotto was on the attack the whole time, won 3 rounds decisively, but ran out of gas)

Ricky Hatton (RH a mad mofo in there and Floyd landed some nice punches and the awesome check hook)

Oscar De La Hoya ( the most tactical challenge of Floyds career, didn't run as much as usual, potshot city)

Zab Judah (interesting clash of hand speed and a fun ring altercation between roger and yoel judah)

Jose Luis Castillo 1 (fight was slow for the first few rounds, but then Castillo turned up the heat and Floyd fought back bravely and won by 2 points imo. I thought a draw is also a fair call too. I do think that JLC just did his work in too few rounds, whipped floyds ass for few rounds but in boxing its judged by rounds so)

Jesus Chavez Fight was action packed Floyd on his heels the whole time. Chavez fought to the death and it was a good battle for that regard.

Arturro Gatti (Maserclass and most ruthless beating Floyd ever put on a notable fighter)

Demarcus Corley ( this featured the most action packed round of mayweathers career and the most damage damage he had ever taken in a fight)

Genaro Hernandez
(only a official knockdown, may weather fought with two injured hands and it was a tough night for him.)
It was Carlos Hernandez who "knocked Floyd down," not Genaro.

I think my favorite Floyd fight right now is probably the Cotto fight. They were both a little past their best but two technicians like that can make a decent fight even when they're a little older.

The Hatton and Ortiz fights always make me chuckle. I've probably never laughed harder at a fight result than Ortiz/Floyd.

If you're looking for Floyd showcases and not so concerned with entertainment, then the Baldomir and Marquez fights show how flawless the guy could be against high level opponents.

Floyd decided to slug it out with Maidana and Augustus, those were both good scraps. (first Maidana fight)

The Corrales fight was both entertaining and a showcase, IMO.

Against Corrales who was unbeaten at the time.
He was untouchable,Corrales landed single digit punches in every round through the 10th.He was knocked down 5 times including 3 times in one round.

In being competitive,the first Castillo fight.

Genaro Hernandez
Spadafora {<jordan}

Back