What is Your All-Time Favorite Edson Barboza Fight?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
In honor of his 30th UFC fight this weekend, what is your favorite Edson Barboza fight? Top pick will probably be vs. Terry Etim but I will go with his fight vs. Tony Ferguson. That is one of the fastest paced lightweight fights of all time. What is yours?

Going with him against Dariush. That knee out of nowhere was amazing.

Media - Edson Barboza KO Billy Quarantillo GIFS | Sherdog ...

In honor of his 30th UFC fight this weekend, what is your favorite Edson Barboza fight? Top pick will probably be vs. Terry Etim but I will go with his fight vs. Tony Ferguson. That is one of the fastest paced lightweight fights of all time. What is yours?
Etim is definitely the top ko, but the fuckin beating he put on Dan Hooker was absolutely brutal.

I have to go with the Terry Etim fight because that KO will live on! that was such an amazing KO and it will be replayed in many years. Its so unique as well, rarely ever happens. The fight was really good up until that KO as well.

Etim is definitely the top ko, but the fuckin beating he put on Dan Hooker was absolutely brutal.
Now that you mention Hooker, that was probably my favorite fight.

It was such a a methodical beat down. He really broke Dan down with kicks and body shots. Dan showed so much heart too but eventually it was just too much for the human body to absorb.

Back