What is the West and Whats the East

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hear people say western civilizations and eastern civilizations but what are they. what countries make up east and west and what is the difference today. Dont really care about 500yrs ago or some shit but todays standards. Like is Mexico a Western civ or what about Africa or Philippines? what are they. How bout japan.

It's a lot more ambiguous than people think. I read this book that tried to point out the differences between "western" and "eastern" thought processes. It makes some good points and supports with anecdotal evidence that I can relate to, but the author does such a terrible job of defining what "western" and "eastern" really means that I cannot take it as a serious piece of academic literature.
41XQwVqKooL._SY346_.jpg

It's a lot more ambiguous than people think. I read this book that tried to point out the differences between "western" and "eastern" thought processes. It makes some good points and supports with anecdotal evidence that I can relate to, but the author does such a terrible job of defining what "western" and "eastern" really means that I cannot take it as a serious piece of academic literature.
41XQwVqKooL._SY346_.jpg

might sound weird but i always thought West minds state was to go forward and East to stand still.

I mean that Western is progressive with the always moving in a new direction meaning tech, expansion, economic,etc. that the is no stopping.

And East to find peace where you at and do whatever you can to make that work to its best.

WEST COAST BEST COAST!!
EAST COAST LEAST COAST!!

It's actually a more interesting question to ask people in the middle or occupying both regions like Turkey or Russia.

It's racist, that's what it is.

Western is white, light skin, large eyes, prominent brow ridge, sharper faces, individualism, monotheism, .

East is yellow skin, slanted eyes, less prominent facial features, and round heads, more family oriented, ancient religions like Buddhism.

Western is white, light skin, large eyes, prominent brow ridge, sharper faces, individualism, monotheism, .

East is yellow skin, slanted eyes, less prominent facial features, and round heads, more family oriented, ancient religions like Buddhism.
With the Exception of russia

West is sucking Islam cawk.

East is making them eat pork and not allowing them to build Mosques.

Everything to the left of Jerusalem is West, everything to the right is east.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back