What is the top mma gym today?

DC, Luke, Khabib, and Cain and that's pretty much it

Alliance MMA has some studs

Stephens, Cruz, Gus, Jury, Reis, Phil Davis

Islam, Ruslan, Josh Thomson, Fitch, Liam McGeary, Kos used to be there, as did multiple other title contenders in various orgs. AKA is a very solid team that is more than just those guys.

But again, you listed Alliance who has some studs, none of whom are champion (and 1 former champ in the mix)

AKA has 2 champions currently. Tough to say they aren’t the best fight camp at the moment.

Islam, Ruslan, Josh Thomson, Fitch, Liam McGeary, Kos used to be there, as did multiple other title contenders in various orgs. AKA is a very solid team that is more than just those guys.

But again, you listed Alliance who has some studs, none of whom are champion (and 1 former champ in the mix)

AKA has 2 champions currently. Tough to say they aren’t the best fight camp at the moment.

You mention guys that either aren't there anymore or aren't contenders.

Everyone I mentioned with the exception of Jury is a top 10 fighter.

AKA has a lot of top dudes, but they're not very "deep". ATT is still very very deep. so I suppose the question is a bit subjective.

Jackson Wink

134_Chris_Weidman_vs_Kelvin_Gastelum.0.jpg

lol greg jackson hasnt been a top gym since 2009 atm its att by far they struggled for years but since 2014 brought on a ton of new talent

att is known as one of the best jiu jitsu gyms in the country also having steve mocco as its wrestling coach whos better than dc also having yoel romero and the cubans come tot rain daily along with veteran mike browns knowledge thats insane having that much wrestling experience jiu jitsu and the striking as well thats insane
We get it, it's so "insane".

You mention guys that either aren't there anymore or aren't contenders.

Everyone I mentioned with the exception of Jury is a top 10 fighter.

Liam was just a champ in Bellator and Fitch is a champ in PFL.

Khabib is champ as is DC in the UFC, Cain n Luke are both still top 5 guys in their division.

Idk what you are trying to go on about but there is no way Alliance is better than AKA. Caldwell is their only champ atm iirc

Liam was just a champ in Bellator and Fitch is a champ in PFL.

Khabib is champ as is DC in the UFC, Cain n Luke are both still top 5 guys in their division.

Idk what you are trying to go on about but there is no way Alliance is better than AKA. Caldwell is their only champ atm iirc

Cain is only top 5 in name only. Dude is too inactive to warrant a ranking. We counting PFL championships now? Last time I checked Fitch isn't a even top 15

Back