What is the name of that exercise?

A

aBlaze

It looks similar to a dead lift except it looked to me like it involves working the lower back while keeping the knees slightly bent.

Is this what i'm thinking about ? Romanian ?
best-deadlift-alternatives-graphics-2.jpg

If I can't get this right i'm just going to quit and do alternative because I don't want to hurt lower back.

It almost seems like a deadlift, but the legs are straight. Like some kind of straight-legged deadlift or something. But what would we name such a lift?

Stiff legged are my go to assistance lift either from the floor or a small deficit...absolutely great hamstring movement

It almost seems like a deadlift, but the legs are straight. Like some kind of straight-legged deadlift or something. But what would we name such a lift?
a not-bent-knee-from-the-ground lift?

2 legged flamingo deadlift

Reverse press from front of thighs to floor.

read thread title and leaped in ready to answer "Jefferson deadlift" before even seeing the question. Alas, it was not meant to be. But I'll leave you with this anyway:

read thread title and leaped in ready to answer "Jefferson deadlift" before even seeing the question. Alas, it was not meant to be. But I'll leave you with this anyway:

You bastard. My eyes cannot unsee this.

Time for eye bleach.

56282e9bb7690b43eeb9f4643e4dcad2.jpg

Juiced lift. Got it.

Back