what is the most beautiful song/music you've ever heard

Is OPN even in A Field in England? I haven't seen that film since it came out but I don't remember any of his music being in it.

Maybe not, I just assumed it was because of the footage used for the video.

Maybe not, I just assumed it was because of the footage used for the video.
I thikn someone just put together the visuals with the song cause it works perfectly. Blanck Mass did an incredible job with a lot of the score though as is.

There are a fair few tunes I've heard that have given me such feels they have literally brought tears to my eyes, It's hard to nail it down to just one. I'll start off with this one and then add some more as they come to me back to me.....

Here's another....

And another... this one really hits me in the feels big time

So there is a definite pattern emerging here.... bitches (or young boys) singing in high pitched voices = haunting and beautiful

And it wouldn't be right not to give some kudos to the maestro Morricone, I find this one particularly moving, starts off real slow but builds up to a crescendo powerful enough to make a man schprunken

Last edited:

Good call on the monastic chant song. I happened by a monastery in Gordes, France in my early twenties when the monks were chanting and still get goose bumps thinking about it.

Here's another:

^ dat ending

raw.gif

I can't believe the Dire Straits lead guitarist did this soundtrack:

This song gets me pumped as fuck:

something about this song just does it for me. its perfect.

^ dat ending

raw.gif

This song is gnar as hell and I don't even much like this genre with this exception of these badass motherfuckers (which probably aren't even in the same genre):

If you can understand Chinese, this story is pretty goddamn tear jerking. Basically her dad taught her to sing and this was his favorite song to hear. He died three months before the show. She goes with the older, less popular mentor, Liu Han, because he was her dad's favorite. They all start crying.

Chick sings like an angel, which they say (tian shi), that her dad looks down on her from heaven, etc. Pulls on them heart strings, though. One of the younger judges has to tell another judge to pull his shit together/harness his chi.

Here's another crazy one:

The judges are like "ummm....this could be difficult to market." The looks on their faces...

Back