What is something in the past you wish they had footage of?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since everything almost caught in camera these days, imagine they had cameras back in the day. What would you have loved to see being recorded?

I'd say film of the dinosaurs roaming around, would be a sight to behold. Like a Planet Earth kind of documentary. I know they have one about dinosaurs but this time with actual real footage.

Also the building of the Pyramids of Giza. I'd love to see film of that. lol

Since everything almost caught in camera these days, imagine they had cameras back in the day. What would you have loved to see being recorded?

I'd say film of the dinosaurs roaming around, would be a sight to behold. Like a Planet Earth kind of documentary. I know they have one about dinosaurs but this time with actual real footage.

Also the building of the Pyramids of Giza. I'd love to see film of that. lol
Rickson's 400 wins by armbar

Also even though we have some footage like the Zapruder clips, it would be great to have high quality footage of the jfk assassination from multiple angles

For me, any footage concerning the true life of Jesus. I'm rather anti organized religion, but something like that would be pretty amazing. Plus, if we had the footage, we could potentially use it to end wars surrounding religion. Worth it.

For me, any footage concerning the true life of Jesus. I'm rather anti organized religion, but something like that would be pretty amazing. Plus, if we had the footage, we could potentially use it to end wars surrounding religion. Worth it.

True dat, it would take away all the doubt I believe. Either way if he was real deal or not.

Back