What is more impressive?

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Trying to impress some people.

Is it more impressive to eat a package of hotdogs in 2 minutes, wrapper and all....or eat a potato straight out of the ground.

What's more impressive is a person who knows that neither of those things is impressive and that anyone who does those for attention is desperate.

What's more impressive is a person who knows that neither of those things is impressive and that anyone who does those for attention is desperate.

BooThisMan.gif

neither are impressive on their own, but any mere mortal who could conquer both would be showered in adulation and would recieve infintie props until entropy reclaims their essence.

you'll choke on the wrapper you dimwit

eat shit & defecate two hot dogs with foil wrappers & all.

neither
things i would be impressed with:

if you are able to suck your own cock, cum, and swallow
if you can screw yourself in the ass with your own cock
if you can hit on your own mom or sister and score

I'll tell you what's unimpressive: this thread.

I'd be impressed if you could fit all those hotdogs in your mouth at the same time bro. So would my other bros.

neither
things i would be impressed with:

if you are able to suck your own cock, cum, and swallow
if you can screw yourself in the ass with your own cock
if you can hit on your own mom or sister and score
<{CMPALM}>

Somewhere,there is a orphan with a micropenis,who's thinking,things ain't so bad,

Hard to choose, both would be very impressive...you'll be drowning in pussy for sure after you're seen performing these amazing feats...

Went with the potato. Figured the plastic wrap would be too much with the hot dogs. It ended up being a disaster, and nobody was impressed, although maybe they would have been if I would have finished the whole potato. I got maybe a third down before I gave up. FML.

You shut your whore mouth with this good posting crap, and demand a video from the TS about whichever option he should choose

lol what a wet blanket

Back