What is it about Jon Jones..

After the hit and run with the pregnant woman I lost all sympathy for him

Jones is laughing all the way to the bank.

So edgy and cool. Post on your main then. The world could use more racists.
<{clintugh}>

You guys are literally raging over the words liberal snowflake and Black Lives Matters.

Just listen to yourself lmao

And I never said anything remotely racist. Are you confused on the meaning of the word?

Im a fan of jones but i dont feel sorry for him or ever did. hes a grown man and choose to lie in the bed he made

You guys are literally raging over the words liberal snowflake and Black Lives Matters.

Just listen to yourself lmao

And I never said anything remotely racist. Are you confused on the meaning of the word?
In what context did politics or a an equality movement have to do with JBJ failing a drug test? Fuck yourself. Or more than likely your sister. Fucking idiot.

In what context did politics or a an equality movement have to do with JBJ failing a drug test? Fuck yourself. Or more than likely your sister. Fucking idiot.

Well, if you are a liberal snowflake you are more likely to defend someone like Jones who is obviously guilty. Black Lives Matters is a favorite group to join among liberal snowflakes who aren't sure what to care about but are sure they want to care about something and they want to care about it really really much.

You missed all that because you were too busy being triggered and crying "OMG RACIST!"

Well, if you are a liberal snowflake you are more likely to defend someone like Jones who is obviously guilty. Black Lives Matters is a favorite group to join among liberal snowflakes who aren't sure what to care about but are sure they want to care about something and they want to care about it really really much.

You missed all that because you were too busy being triggered and crying "OMG RACIST!"
Actually just keep posting. I dont have to say another word. Fucking scum.

There are a lot of fighters I feel sorry for.

Promising fighters who get injured, are on the losing end of bad decisions, etc.

Jon Jones is not one of those fighters.

His conduct makes it entirely justified that he gets hated on so much. Good riddance. Time to move on and focus on fighters who can help take this sports to the next level.

lol

I'm black, you moron.

I'm just lucky enough to not be black in a dump like the United States.

You should try moving.
So you're black in another country. Yet you use the words of our country. You dont have a clue about how it is in the states. But you heard it was the cool thing to say. Hang yourself. Moron

So you're black in another country. Yet you use the words of our country. You dont have a clue about how it is in the states. But you heard it was the cool thing to say. Hang yourself. Moron

The words of your country?

Do you speak American or English? Are you aware there is a country called ENGLAND.... and that is where English comes from?

I do have a clue about what it's like in the States. I've been there many times. I'm actually literally less than 2 miles from the water border.

I'm well aware that it's a dump... don't worry, you don't need to convince me. Maine is nice though.

why would you feel sorry for him. he has done everything to benefit himself.

If this turns out to be legitimate (which it probably is knowing mr responsible nose candy, but I hope it isn't) then Daniel Cormier's record should go back to unblemished. I've been a huge jones fan since the bonnar fight, but he keeps letting me down. so much potential. I actually feel the worst for Cormier, because there is a very big chance that he could or very well would have won those fights against a non-ped jones, and could be argued for Goat with a few more wins (also assuming he goes upto heavyweight and takes that title too). at this point, I'm almost burned out on the issue, and am incredibly filled with disappointment, but hopefully some neat things happen in the coming weeks to brighten my spirit.

Where no matter how many times he fooks up, you can't help but feel sorry for him?
We call that codependence. It's ok.
images

Back