What is DC's body fat percentage?

How could someone call you an idiot? He wrestled 183 in his athletic prime.
He's most definitely a mw who slayed hws and lhws later in his athletic career
That's what I'm sayin'. I even sourced the Dolce article and DC quotes and was called 'stupid' again. Lol, Sherdog gonna Sherdog I suppose.

Contrary to popular belief I am not some sort of fitness guru. I can imagine most UFC fighters have a much lower body fat percentage than DC. What do you think his body fat percentage is and what would an average fighter be?
DC is honestly pretty jacked. Broad frame, short torso. I'd say 15% ish

Contrary to popular belief I am not some sort of fitness guru. I can imagine most UFC fighters have a much lower body fat percentage than DC. What do you think his body fat percentage is and what would an average fighter be?

His body fat percentage is 3,000.

Percentage on average fighter: 10 to the 18th power.

35 % and up is morbidly obese. The SherBRO is you. Your original post was DC was 30 - 35 % .

According to BMI it is, but in truth more people are closer to 35% body fat then you'd imagine even without looking close to morbidly obese.

This chart isn't proof of anything. Body fat percentage correlates with - but is not determined by - how muscular someone looks. How much of your lean body mass is muscle, how that muscle is distributed, what your insertions are like are all factors in how different people would look at an identical bf%. Some people are muscular enough and are built in such a way that they'll be visibly defined even at relatively high percentages. Some individuals may have low body fat percentages, but don't have enough muscle mass to look very defined despite that.

Most people are higher body fat % then they'd like to think. Those electronic scales and impulse machines are always off and always tell you a lower % then you'd like to hear.

I am skinny fat with almost no visceral fat according to a Dexa scan I did, I am thinner than most people around me and I am more athletic in a lot of ways (and I have lifted on and off) and my body fat % is 19%. Which shocked the hell out of me. Turns out I am not as muscular as I thought which does make sense and it turns out I don't have as high of a LBM as I thought despite me being thinner than most guys who are walking around with their bellies and man boobs.

The brutal truth is only revealed via a Bodpod or preferably a DEXA scan. I wouldn't be surprised if the average american man is really closer to 40% body fat and wouldn't be surprised to read that most obese and overweight people are really over 50%. A severely obese person is like 70-80% or more body fat.

DC is really strong and muscular underneath that fat. I'd say he is probably closer to 30% then closer to 20%, but he carries it well cause he has definition under neath his fat and he therefore doesn't have floppy man-boobies

Exactly, I said 30-35%, which is NOT morbidly obese, especially if your weight training and are carrying muscle mass. You don't know what you're talking about. You just said Daniel Cormier has 20% body fat. Stop doubling down and making an ass of yourself.
You talking shit.. But good luck keeping your account

DC is really strong and muscular underneath that fat. I'd say he is probably closer to 30% then closer to 20%, but he carries it well cause he has definition under neath his fat and he therefore doesn't have floppy man-boobies

When he was at hw he was probably around 30% for sure. My guess is he is probably around 25%. I believe that if He was around 20% he'd have even more definition cause like you said he is a stocky guy under the fat.

DC? At 15?

BodyFat.jpg

Good visual, although there seems to be a massive change in body types between 15 and 20%.

I was going to say 18% at fight time and I'll stay with that.

Good visual, although there seems to be a massive change in body types between 15 and 20%.

I was going to say 18% at fight time and I'll stay with that.

Yeah the body types don't add up in the graphic. Seems like the guy at 20% has way less muscle mass than the 15%. 20% should be someone with about the same muscle mass as 15% but with 5% more body fat.

A lot of athletes are technically considered obese by the definition of it. Plenty of football players and I bet some HW fighters would be considered obese under the medial definition of it.

This is a pointless semantics argument. So technically DC is obese, but does he look morbidity obese to you?

Whud?

If i have to guess maybe 20%

According to BMI it is, but in truth more people are closer to 35% body fat then you'd imagine even without looking close to morbidly obese.

Most people are higher body fat % then they'd like to think. Those electronic scales and impulse machines are always off and always tell you a lower % then you'd like to hear.

I am skinny fat with almost no visceral fat according to a Dexa scan I did, I am thinner than most people around me and I am more athletic in a lot of ways (and I have lifted on and off) and my body fat % is 19%. Which shocked the hell out of me. Turns out I am not as muscular as I thought which does make sense and it turns out I don't have as high of a LBM as I thought despite me being thinner than most guys who are walking around with their bellies and man boobs.

The brutal truth is only revealed via a Bodpod or preferably a DEXA scan. I wouldn't be surprised if the average american man is really closer to 40% body fat and wouldn't be surprised to read that most obese and overweight people are really over 50%. A severely obese person is like 70-80% or more body fat.

What the fuck are you saying? Do you believe any of the numbers in your last paragraph or is that a joke?

Back