What is Conor's big announcement?

The king of self promotion fighting in the New York spotlight seems like a great time for a product launch. It could be a personal matter, he may have promised an epic wedding with grand honeymoon to some lucky lass.

Could the UFC stop him announcing that he's starting his own organization with a partner even if he doesn't fight in it until his contract with them expires? I could imagine Conor picking up the second belt, solidifying himself as the number one draw and then saying if you want to see him fight again you have to either buy a ticket or his PPV because he's done with the UFC.

It might be a bit out there but it means that if he does want to negotiate a fight with Floyd Mayweather, as ridiculous as I think that is, then the UFC don't control Conor's cut of the purse. At this point Conor's name is something of a Brand and he could also get some major sponsors because he won't be prohibited by Reebok

Probably some stupid training program for his sheep fan base to spend their money on + time off to build his brand and recover from injuries.

It's going to be a Tom Cruise moment where he says he's leaving to start his promotion, he will than ask the fighters on the Mic " whose coming with me?? Come on, whose coming?? "

In which case Miesha tate will say she's going.

In which case Conor will then 2 weeks later say F it, apologize and then headline the next ppv.

His announcement is that hes taking out restraining orders on all you creepy nut huggers making 20 posts a day about anything and everything he does.

He's having a baby and if it's a boy it will be named Jose.

Pronounced Hozay of course.

He's taking some time off. I thought it was already confirmed

or he's going hare coursing with his new dag?

Mickey-ONeil-Snatch-Brad-Pitt-e.jpg

Last night I was thinking about Conor and his big announcement. I don't think it will be his retirement because he loves fighting and money, and he's getting both.

I'm thinking it's either an innovative new training system (#mactraininglife) or he's going to be a father.
He's finally going to defend his belt.

Conor's going to buy Sherdog

And leave it as the dump it is

He's taking an year off because you know, his boys can swim (implying he's blocking another division)

Biggest troll of the UFC right now.

(no pic of Dee on Instagram since 7 or 8 weeks. That speaks for itself)

He is gonna do Ronda's diet. Then fight Mousasi @185 and if he wins he is fighting Bisping for the belt.

if he wins vs eddie, he will demand that the winner of woodley vs wonderboy be stripped of the title, and it be given to him making him the first divisional champ in history.

or he will ask to fight the winner of woodley vs wonderboy.
I believe that he will challenge Bisping & the Winner of Woodley/Wonderboy to a triple threat match with all 3 belts (LW,WW,MW) on the line. This is the only thing that makes sense so that we will know for the first time in HISTORY there will be a 3 division UFC champion. Dana White as guest referee. Also Conor will defend his FW belt in the co main event making him the first to ever co main his own main event. Will that defense be vs Aldo? Holloway? Edgar? No it will be Artem who pulls a Jeff Jarrett and literally lays down in the ring as soon as it starts.

History Will Be Made!!!!!!!!! {<buffer}

Back