What is Conor doing in this picture with Pat Barry?

Seems like he's yelling. {<Mcgoat}

Not compared to guys like Tony and Khabib who walk around at 190+.

Don't care about rumor or fake info.

LWs fight around low to mid 170's.. they can walk around at whatever they want.. but that's the weight they need to make on fight night.

YWu3Jds.jpg

I've seen the cropped version of this picture before, but never knew Pat Barry was in the original picture. What the fuck?

More importantly, I think, what did Pat Barry see - or is that a wax figure of him knocked out?

yelling?

just having a good time with barry, pat is a fun dude.

kinda looks like they're drunk and barry just got done slapping conor's stomach or something?

Don't care about walking around mate check the in cage pictures take your own conclusions.

Eddie is thicker and wider. Even Steven Thompson was surprised at how huge he was when he trained with him saying they were close in weight a couple weeks out

Eddie is thicker and wider. Even Steven Thompson was surprised at how huge he was when he trained with him saying they were close in weight a couple weeks out

I know he is heavy but to me Conor looked to be the way bigger man naturally, frame wise, height, reach, wideness etc.. he looked bigger like Eddie shrunk or something after the weight cut.. before he looked okay but in that fight night he small.

<Fedor23>

Basically he's just realizing that his chest looks idiotic without a flaming, winged gorilla tattooed on it.

He's a huge FW. I don't know how he managed to make that weight for so long. But he isn't really big for LW either, he's actually a little small. 150 would probably be his best weight if the division existed.
Well most lightweights are pushin 6 ft these days. Meanwhile FWs are still 5,7" holloway is the tallest featherweights

YWu3Jds.jpg

I've seen the cropped version of this picture before, but never knew Pat Barry was in the original picture. What the fuck?

That was back when Barry was trying to get into the UFC and he was taking strange and unexplainable pictures at the oddest places.

Back