What is attractive to women?

They arent talking about a man who just has his shit together with a decent job they are talking about a guy whos loaded hence the pics of the fat boy to imply his merry bundles of cash are what get a woman anywhere close to him.

I've routinely pulled women who made more money than me. Shit i think all but one made significantly more than me. Ive seen other guys do the same. Its not hard
I'm not talking about pulling, sure in the moment, a sexy alpha male can f**k a woman on a one night stand. I'm talking about long term relationship, marriage.

I'm not talking about pulling, sure in the moment, a sexy alpha male can f**k a woman on a one night stand. I'm talking about long term relationship, marriage.

Ive had long terms too. Only a small segment of women are hunting for a jackpot partner tbh.

Like i said being good looking making her laugh and paying attention to her ass are faaaaaar more important to land her and keep her then cash is

I think some of the guys here have had failings with women and rationalized it was because of money when it was simply other factors

Ive had long terms too. Only a small segment of women are hunting for a jackpot partner tbh.

Like i said being good looking making her laugh and paying attention to her ass are faaaaaar more important to land her and keep her then cash is

I think some of the guys here have had failings with women and rationalized it was because of money when it was simply other factors

I agree.

Money/stability is a factor (if she wants babies/family), but forming a strong emotional connection is more important for sure.

Generally, women are more likely to make decisions based on feelings and emotions as opposed to logic and rationality ... generally. Given the choice of two men, a woman will more likely choose the man with the stronger emotional connection as opposed to who has the larger bank balance.

Last edited:
I agree.

Money/stability is a factor (if she wants babies/family), but forming a strong emotional connection is more important for sure.

Generally, women are more likely to make decisions based on feelings and emotions as opposed to logic and rationality ... generally. Given the choice of two men, a woman will more likely choose the man with the stronger emotional connection as opposed to who has the larger bank balance.

true and they will fcuk the big d guy on the side that way they can have the great sex and the emotional connection

Enough confidence to ask her out.

Enough money to take her out.

Presentable enough to not embarrass her while out.

Be able to talk about interesting things while out.

Oh and don't be desperate.

If you get a woman then treat her well, but don't try too hard. That turns them off for some reason. You also need to stand your ground, and not be a floor mat for them.

Physically, they seem to really focus on eyes, smile, and sense of humor.

If you get a woman then treat her well, but don't try too hard. That turns them off for some reason. You also need to stand your ground, and not be a floor mat for them.

Physically, they seem to really focus on eyes, smile, and sense of humor.
trying too hard communicates lower status, her unconscious picks it up and her lust for you vanishes

never really thought about it. if you get laid without thinking about it, maybe it's not that important.

Just be a genuine, decent person, take care of yourself the best that you can physically and fiscally, and be responsible. I'd bet that's probably what most men want in a woman also.

That is really all it takes, and you'll have plenty of success with women. Not every single woman is going to be enamored by you, as people have individual tastes, but you'll still have more interested women than you'll know what to do with.

What do you think the top 5 things are?

e.g.

1) Status (same as alpha almost as in high up in society, needs to be high)

2) Humor (high status humor)

3) Confidence (feeling sure you can do something inside, not showing people what you want them to see on the outside thats acting confident, not being it)

4) Mystery (having something that provokes her curiosity - has a strong effect on women but not men)

5) Money (lots of it)

yeah, think you've nailed it. oh, and being in good shape doesn't hurt.

The majority of women like confident alphas who are at least 5.5 or better in the looks department over 6ft tall under 220 lbs intelligent athletic with a job that pays over 6 figures.

The majority of men like sexy women that are easy to get along with and have a good job, pretty face, big boobs and a nice butt.

Men complain about what women want while we have our own set of standards that we go after. Just because someone wants something, doesn't mean they're going to get it. Your girlfriend or wife would rather be with Channing Tatum but that's not realistic so she's with you. Men do the exact same shit as them, with a different set of standards, yet for whatever reason a large group of men are constantly bitching and moaning about women's standards. If you don't like their standards, then drop yours and get with some big whale on welfare. Otherwise, what are you complaining about?

Women aren't into money as much as you guys think. I've probably gone on 60+ dates and I've only ran into one girl that was ever into it for the money. Hell, a good third of them even offer to pick up the check. You can take these chicks to Applebees for a Bud Light on your first date and have the same success rate as some dummy that drops a couple hundred on something nicer. Stop watching so much tv and start actually going on dates and you'll see that most women don't give a rats ass about how much money you make as long as you're self sufficient and don't live with mommy and daddy past the age of 25.

Just be a genuine, decent person, take care of yourself the best that you can physically and fiscally, and be responsible. I'd bet that's probably what most men want in a woman also.

That is really all it takes, and you'll have plenty of success with women. Not every single woman is going to be enamored by you, as people have individual tastes, but you'll still have more interested women than you'll know what to do with.

Nah, we just want a woman that's cute.

It's funny, women get frustrated because they really want to feel as though they have "earned" their man. But, we really just don't care if she's funny, responsible, intelligent, a good conversationalist whatever ... as long as she's cute, she will have an army of men wanting to get with her.

I can sympathise with some aspects of the MGTOW movement, but I don't understand the butthurt of "women want a man with resources".

OF COURSE they do. If a woman wants to get married and have 3 kids, she is going to be incapacitated and not able to work. Giving birth to a baby and breatfeeding 3 kids with short breaks in between, takes about 10 years off their work-life. They want a man that has a solid job that can support her during this time and bring home the bacon.

It's natural that they are attracted to a man that is financially secure. Stop getting butthurt about it.

That being said, on a first date, I never pay for everything. If the bill is 30 dollars, I'll put down 20.

What do you think the top 5 things are?

e.g.

1) Status (same as alpha almost as in high up in society, needs to be high)

2) Humor (high status humor)

3) Confidence (feeling sure you can do something inside, not showing people what you want them to see on the outside thats acting confident, not being it)

4) Mystery (having something that provokes her curiosity - has a strong effect on women but not men)

5) Money (lots of it)

You forgot.

5c8c6f09d1097ea86c131cd8dc589cd562e63c03.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back