What If There Was A Fixed MMA Promotion?

You'll almost certainly never stop being an idiot. You had something explained to you and you still don't get it. Pitiful

And then I corrected your explanation and hit you with the real one... At which point you stopped arguing the subject matter altogether and resorted to just insulting me instead. It's pretty clear which one of us doesn't "get it."

And then I corrected your explanation and hit you with the real one... At which point you stopped arguing the subject matter altogether and resorted to just insulting me instead. It's pretty clear which one of us doesn't "get it."

I understand the difference between Fixed and predetermined. You do not. I understand your question and it is terrible.
No wonder you've made 3k posts in under a year. You shit post forever and argue about things you can't comprehend.

I understand the difference between Fixed and predetermined. You do not. I understand your question and it is terrible.
No wonder you've made 3k posts in under a year. You shit post forever and argue about things you can't comprehend.

And I explained exactly why there is no difference and why you're logic against me is flawed. If you're confused about something, go back and read it again. You are literally just arguing for the sake of arguing.

And I explained exactly why there is no difference and why you're logic against me is flawed. If you're confused about something, go back and read it again. You are literally just arguing for the sake of arguing.

My logic isn't flawed, at all.
You don't know the difference between a fixed fight and a predetermined match.

You want MMA to be WWE or pancrase, maybe the first few years of Shooto.
It's all stupid. Delete the thread and your account. Try again in 2 years

My logic isn't flawed, at all.
You don't know the difference between a fixed fight and a predetermined match.

You want MMA to be WWE or pancrase, maybe the first few years of Shooto.
It's all stupid. Delete the thread and your account. Try again in 2 years

But I explained the difference to you, bby. Are you confused? Can I help you with something?

They need to raise the age limit for joining Sherdog. You kids have the dumbest ideas about everything.

I agree... Because then you wouldn't be here annoying me with your nonsense. <Lmaoo>

You know how annoying it is to have my notifications going off, and I click on it and it turns out just to be you again? It could be someone important or somebody 'liking' one of my brilliant posts, but instead it's just you... Over and over again.

I proved you wrong like ten posts ago. You must accept this my son, no matter how much sleep you may lose tonight because of it.

I agree... Because then you wouldn't be here annoying me with your nonsense. <Lmaoo>

You know how annoying it is to have my notifications going off, and I click on it and it turns out just to be you again? It could be someone important or somebody 'liking' one of my brilliant posts, but instead it's just you... Over and over again.

I proved you wrong like ten posts ago. You must accept this my son, no matter how much sleep you may lose tonight because of it.

I'm glad you actually have notifications set to go off like some sad child.
Grow the hell up, you absolute troglodyte.

lol Say the guy throwing a temper tantrum.

You still mad?

Tantrum? I don't think you know what a tantrum is though it's become evident you don't know much.

But hey, you stay shit posting. Enjoyed your predetermined MMA.

Back