What if floyd had taken the low road post fight like conor did?

Are you kidding? Floyd talked alot of shit after the fight...

I'm used to people hitting me alot harder..

Etc..

You Floyd Nuthuggers are worse than the comor fans ever where.

Hey, dummy, he answered a question. Was he supposed to lie? Nobody asked Conor shit. He just started talking about how Floyd isn't that good, bla, bla, bla. He literally started talking about Floyd's skills without anyone asking him. He is a fucking sore loser. That's what he is. Was absolutely humiliated and couldn't even face reality afterwards.

Jesus.. backing the massive favourite to win a fight.. they all deserve a medal haha. You guys must all be psychic to pick that one out.. what a shock... can you give me this weeks lottery numbers... lol
The lottery numbers are astronomically unlikely to pick, that's the type of thing YOU would be proclaiming you knew, not the Floyd fans. I'm guessing your head hurts when you try to think...

The lottery numbers are astronomically unlikely to pick, that's the type of thing YOU would be proclaiming you knew, not the Floyd fans. I'm guessing your head hurts when you try to think...

Nope. Alot of you are acting like you picked the winning the lottery numbers.. by picking Floyd to win. He was a massive odds on favourite. Lol.

Hey, dummy, he answered a question. Was he supposed to lie? Nobody asked Conor shit. He just started talking about how Floyd isn't that good, bla, bla, bla. He literally started talking about Floyd's skills without anyone asking him. He is a fucking sore loser. That's what he is. Was absolutely humiliated and couldn't even face reality afterwards.

Absolutely humiliated lol...He went 10 rounds with apparently the best ever in a sport he had never fought in before.

If thats humiliation. You set the bar ridiculously high. I'd like to see a list of your achievements if you regard that as a humiliation. You must be the guy who's about to cure cancer or something lol.

Absolutely humiliated lol...He went 10 rounds with apparently the best ever in a sport he had never fought in before.

If thats humiliation. You set the bar ridiculously high. I'd like to see a list of your achievements if you regard that as a humiliation. You must be the guy who's about to cure cancer or something lol.

I'm pretty sure you would feel humiliated belittling another man and raving about your amazing power, size and skills and then ending up being destroyed in the same way you said you were going to destroy him.

Floyd was supposed to be weaker. Looked stronger. Floyd was supposed to be in horrible shape. Looked in better shape. Floyd was supposed to be older. Looked younger. Floyd was supposed to lack power. Had more power than Conor.

I mean, you spend 1 year running your mouth and then everything you said you were going to do happens to you?

Yeah, that's a little humiliating.

Last edited:
Nope. Alot of you are acting like you picked the winning the lottery numbers.. by picking Floyd to win. He was a massive odds on favourite. Lol.
Nope. My original statement to you was "Floyd nuthuggers weren't under delusions about who was going to win" because you started out talking about delusional people on here. Floyd nuthuggers weren't the delusional ones. And if you think you're going to do something astronomically unlikely, you're the only one who can be labeled delusional.

Are you kidding? Floyd talked alot of shit after the fight...

I'm used to people hitting me alot harder..

Etc..

You Floyd Nuthuggers are worse than the comor fans ever where.

There is no such thing as a Floyd nuthugger. Most people can't stand Floyd.

There is no such thing as a Floyd nuthugger. Most people can't stand Floyd.

I didn't think there was, i didn't think Floyd was so popular, but 75% of sherdog is a Mayweather fan club.

I'm pretty sure you would feel humiliated belittling another man and raving about your amazing power, size and skills and then ending up being destroyed in the same way you said you were going to destroy him.

Floyd was supposed to be weaker. Looked stronger. Floyd was supposed to be in horrible shape. Looked in better shape. Floyd was supposed to be older. Looked younger. Floyd was supposed to lack power. Had more power than Conor.

I mean, you spend 1 year running your mouth and then everything you said you were going to do happens to you?

Yeah, that's a little humiliating.

Seriously. Floyd looked like the younger, stronger, fitter, faster guy in his prime. He didn't even use skill or slippery defence to win, barely a jab or feint in sight, just walked his man down and gave him a good old fashioned beating. I guess that was what Floyd wanted, to prove everything Pillow Fists McGregor was saying was completely wrong. Simply outmanned and outfought him.

Seriously. Floyd looked like the younger, stronger, fitter, faster guy in his prime. He didn't even use skill or slippery defence to win, barely a jab or feint in sight, just walked his man down and gave him a good old fashioned beating. I guess that was what Floyd wanted, to prove everything Pillow Fists McGregor was saying was completely wrong. Simply outmanned and outfought him.

well only one man did what he said/promised to his fans
[<cena1}

tciQgLp.png

I picked Floyd by TKO, which I know is stating the obvious, but it's frightening the amount of people who thought even if Floyd did win he'd peck his way to a decision over a 0-0 pro boxer. As if any 0-0 pro boxer is going the distance with Floyd or any elite boxer.

Like someone else said recently, the betting lines don't lie, for every 1 bet on Floyd there were 25 on Conor. A lot of MMA fans truly believed he'd win, and even the ones that picked Floyd thought Conor was the much bigger puncher and would go the distance. So they were all wrong, Floyd simply walked him down, proved to be the harder puncher and tougher fighter, and won by TKO.

Imagine if he made comments similar to conor's "he's not that fast, he's not that powerful, he's not that skilled, but his compsure, well hes not composed at all either, actually he pretty much crumbles when faced with adversity. And his gas tank, well let's not even go there, it's absolutely atrocious. Truth be known it was the easiest fight i've ever had." well you get the picture.

But floyd stayed respectful throughout, and did his best to shine as positive a light as possible on conor and the ufc. Which brings to mind some things i've read from mchuggers concerning floyd carrying mcgoober. Things like, "why would floyd do that? His ego would never allow him too. He would absolutely try to finish conor as soon as he could and try to completely embarrass him." well, no huggers, no he wouldn't, and his post fight comments and behavior proves that. Money carried your boy and was incredibly respectful in doing so......

Conor can act like a buffoon and suffer no real backlash.

To be fair Floyd said a lot of his opponents hit harder. Conor needs to work on his cardio. Ref saved his life. All being respectful just like how Conor stayed respectful after stating what he said.

It's idiot fans like you who see negativity in every little thing.
Only because journalists and fans disrespected an UNDEFEATED champion by saying some inexperienced boxer was not only going to win but knock him out.

So of course Floyd is in the mindset to illuminate people about reality.

Conor however proved nothing in his boxing debut so to rattle off stuff like "He's only composed" is retarded.

I picked Floyd by TKO, which I know is stating the obvious, but it's frightening the amount of people who thought even if Floyd did win he'd peck his way to a decision over a 0-0 pro boxer. As if any 0-0 pro boxer is going the distance with Floyd or any elite boxer.

Like someone else said recently, the betting lines don't lie, for every 1 bet on Floyd there were 25 on Conor. A lot of MMA fans truly believed he'd win, and even the ones that picked Floyd thought Conor was the much bigger puncher and would go the distance. So they were all wrong, Floyd simply walked him down, proved to be the harder puncher and tougher fighter, and won by TKO.
"FlowchartRog" <{clintugh}> EZ MODE

Back