What If Daniel Cormier was on Steroids?

SENDOSMASHER

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
For all the butt hurt fan boys of Jon Jones saying "Well steroids don't teach you how to kick DC in the head or give you fight IQ..."

What if the roles were reversed? What if Daniel Cormier were on steroids and Jon Jones was fighting clean?

Do you think Daniel would smash Jon Jones easily if the roles were reversed?

Would we see DC slam and ground and pound Jon Jones face into mince meat?

If anyone has ever trained a day in their life, or has even taken a cycle of juice or any supplements, they would know how huge of an advantage steroids is.

Only butt hurt fanboys of Jon Jones don't want to acknowledge how Daniel is the true champ.

There is a reason why Jon Jones risked taking steroids, even knowing he could risk his legacy.

Steroids gives you a serious advantage.

Jones did not want to fight DC clean for reason.

Discuss....

Cormier would've had the edge if the roles were reversed. Both clean, no idea who would win but it would most likely be a decision.

Diaz.jpg

Remember, DC also had steroid using levels of T/E ratio back when Jones was popped for cocaine

This is one of the, if not the (legitimately, unironically) stupidest thread I have ever seen here.

And that is pretty fucking hard to do.

Who's to say he wasn't on something? Because USADA didn't catch him? More guys get away with it than get caught.

For all the butt hurt fan boys of Jon Jones saying "Well steroids don't teach you how to kick DC in the head or give you fight IQ..."

What if the roles were reversed? What if Daniel Cormier were on steroids and Jon Jones was fighting clean?

If anyone has ever trained a day in their life, or has even taken a cycle of juice or any supplements, they would know how huge of an advantage steroids is.

Only butt hurt fanboys of Jon Jones don't want to acknowledge how Daniel is the true champ.

There is a reason why Jon Jones risked taking steroids, even knowing he could risk his legacy.

Discuss....
I remember reading a YouTube comment saying dc and Cain obviously took epo that I can agree with

This is one of the, if not the (legitimately, unironically) stupidest thread I have ever seen here.

And that is pretty fucking hard to do.

How is it a stupid thread? Alot of butthurt Jon Jones fan claim that DC lost to Jones twice.

The guy got popped for juice, how can you even consider his wins legitimate?

Or better yet...

Hey Jon is that you?

Discuss....

Why are you a fanboy of any fighter at all?

Grow the fuck up and enjoy the sport like an adult.

I've seen non athletic non lifters go from 155 bench / 160 squat to 225 bench / 315 squat in a few months in juice. These are random dudes, jones had a litany of pro advice. I can only assume the biggest possible gain from jones' raiding, and assume D.C. Would smash him.

Think about this:

If jones thought he could beat D.C. Clean he wouldn't risk everything to cheat.

If Jon didn't think he could beat D.C. Clean then I sure as shit don't.

Discuss....

You're welcome.

Back