What happens if???

It would be funny...but not hilarious..

People sleeping way too much on Stipe IMO if you go watch his fights dude has been pretty consistent his entire career... And hes always had breaks between fights to fight fires like a man...

And Tom is pretty unproven for a interim champion... Half his wins in UFC are against guys no longer with the company or on there way out so i dont think him losing to Blaydes is out of the question...but Blaydes does tend to fold on these bigger fights

Won't happen because Jesus loves Jon Jones more.

If you haven't heard the Gospel of Saint Jones, please talk to Brother @Davidjacksonjones and be shown the Light.
It is a must read. Just a great quote from today's chapter 21 of the Gospel of Saint Jones. which is about compassion and respect for women

1715964119828.png

People sleeping way too much on Stipe IMO if you go watch his fights dude has been pretty consistent his entire career... And hes always had breaks between fights to fight fires like a man...

And Tom is pretty unproven for a interim champion... Half his wins in UFC are against guys no longer with the company or on there way out so i dont think him losing to Blaydes is out of the question...but Blaydes does tend to fold on these bigger fights

No doubt, Firemen are 4 REAL

Stipe will fight whoever...as long as he gets paid, similar to old man Glover sticking around for big fights.

The UFC owns the belt, the promotion and basically the fighters, they will always make money anyway, fighters can walk away, a very few, the belt stays.

If Stipe wins he'll just drop the title and retire. He's said his only motive is to fight Jones.

Part of me would love to see this scenario play out but I don't expect that it will.

I thought Stipe was definitely retiring, but it seems I made that up!
He said something which basically means he takes his wants for MMA a day at a time. Never a good thing to hear, retirement is definitely already in his mind, but he could still choose to fight more, I guess.

It's like the employee who already has their years in the pension, so they're free to leave the second something pisses them off

Stipe vs Blaydes seems like a decent matchup if it happens. Also assuming Stipe isn't a glass chin with his age. Wrestling would cancel out, Stipe has better striking, but Blaydes has more power. IDK it would work sort of.

Aspinall is unproven? That's absurd. The guy has wins over the current #3, #5, #8, and #9, and he finished all of them in the first round. Hopefully you're just trolling.

Back