What happened to those thin, urban chin straps?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They were so popular 10 years ago. Now everyone just goes a full beard.

StPierreSherwoodSherdog.jpg

Metrosexual = out
Lumberjack sexual = on its way out

Man idk I've rocked a heavy beard on and off for years and years but I'm a total hesher. Shitty hipsters jacked it and now beards are doomed

They were somewhat in fashion. They are no longer in fashion.

What happened to those thing, flared out pants?

They were so popular 40 years ago. Now everyone just goes with regular pants.

Redhead_Beach_Bell_Bottoms.jpg

People went from

this
Facial_FullFace_Chinstrap4.jpg

to this
A-side-view-picture-of-the-topknot-undercut-in-a-man.jpg

Last edited:
Have to be clean shaven for work but every Christmas I get a nice stretch of time off and grow a full beard. None of that pencil shit.

Urban fashion is as meaningless, vapid, fluid and quick to disappear as a fart in a swimming pool.

Urban fashion is as meaningless, vapid, fluid and quick to disappear as a fart in a swimming pool.

This. That's why I've always stick with the classics. See, the "Grizzly Adams", the rugged look that's been dropping panties since panties existed:

160115-grizzly-adams-dan-haggerty-mn-1235_7b0f21d4c0ecb7ea98c0f6e113be4091.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

I had one of those in high school. What a pain in the ass trimming it was. After about 2 weeks I just went clean shaven.

This. That's why I've always stick with the classics. See, the "Grizzly Adams", the rugged look that's been dropping panties since panties existed:

160115-grizzly-adams-dan-haggerty-mn-1235_7b0f21d4c0ecb7ea98c0f6e113be4091.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

Always chic.

God, I remember when kidz were scurrying around at the mall wearing their copycat Nelly face band-aid.

rap_clothes_nelly.jpg

I use to have the thin line beard . It was just something I did. My area is mostly Puerto Rican. Flashy haircuts and designs is just something everyone does here.

I go full shaped up beard now. I only went away from the line beard originally because it was to much effort to keep it. I think others felt the same...

Interesting, we were just talking about the Me and Mah Boyz thread in the War Room.

I still see black guys and hispanic dudes with the chinstrap beard.

Back